S22 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I will probably miss this season. I am currently more into closed cockpit cars, also Wednesdays are currently not good for me.
:unsure:

as in any season opening something that describes the spirit of Presto GP
Stagione 20.jpg

good season at all :thumbsup:

Request.

Whilst I understand your requirement to keep spamming and hijacking every post on every forum on various websites across the internet (Raymond van Soest), to try and get drivers to join your championship.

It would be appreciated, if you could make it clear that this is a PRO league/championship, where driver aids are banned. This stops newbies to rFactor2, wasting their time downloading the mod and track to join the server, to discover that they are unable to compete due to un disclosed banned driver aids.

Thank You

Can you quickly describe the procedure at 20:15, "Practice start x1 - 3 mins" so I know what to expect?

20:10pm Warmup - 5 mins
20:15pm Practise start x1 - 3 mins
20:18pm Race1 - 20 mins, x2 Wear, Reverse Grid from Qualifying

If you run with LDF the DRS is not working (because the rear wing is already quite flat) :)
With MDF or HDF it should work.
I keep forgetting that as there are not so many tracks with LDF :D
Then I always think now my wheel is finally broken ... till I check it`s because of LDF :D

Hello everyone.

I'm a newcomer to rFactor 2 and the Formula Renault, but I've heard people talking about number of pit-stops, and was wondering if that's just for tyres, or do you refuel too? I have tried putting only a little fuel in, requesting a stop and doing one, but no fuel is added. I see in the Garage that, under the fuel amount, there is number of stops, which I guess should be where you specify the fuel you'd like at each stop, but this bit of user-interface is disabled. If you do refuel, could someone please explain the process?

Also, could the race procedure be explained? I guess there is a standing start, but is there a formation lap? How are the practice starts handled, a vote to restart the race, or by other means? How are the two races handled?

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 132 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.5%
  • < 4 years