S22 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey David, just a suggestion :)
I would like to have a "Welcome Message" when a driver joins the server to inform people, this creates maybe some registrations also at the fun-race servers for next season.
Like "Join PrestoGP ... visit RaceDepartment.com ..." or somthing like this ... I`m not exceptionally gifted for marketing :D
I read there is a plugin available for this on Studio-397 Forum :)

If your able to then advertise us anywhere you see fit, obviously if its another forum then ask permission first.

do not advertise us on RD outwith our own section, as we are a free to join league it wouldnt be fair to advertise our races over the premium only racing club races.

Hi and welcome :)

As Raymond says your already a member of RD and so you can now become a member of PrestoGP. The guidelines have some outdated terminology in them still in that in days gone by when you signed up for RD you became a licensed member, now they have changed that and you become just a member but you have the option of being a premium member where you can access their club races and RD hosted leagues and events. Here at PrestoGP you dont need to be premium but you do need to be a member of RD and like Raymond already stated, you already are :)

Sign up thread for Season 21 is open and you can stick your name down for that and watch the forum for any fun races that will happen before then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.9%