S22 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
no refueling in presto, we dont allow it, so pit stops are only for tyre change.

the races are standing start, no formation lap.

practise starts are after qualifying and before race 1, admin will change the sessions so you dont need to vote.

the main procedure is you go on grid, lights change, we race, nothing out of the ordinary to be honest, youll pick it up fine in your first race.

Phew - I thought I was going mad not knowing how to do it!

So, at the end of race 1, we go straight into a 5 minute warmup and then straight into race 2?

Note to self - don't over-think!

yeah youll have around 7 minutes break between each race :)

honestly though we will keep you right when its race day, just turn up and youll see its all easy :) except the driving part lol

With every week that passes with this car, I’m rewarded with smile upon smile as the physics seem to just get deeper and deeper, with every track I’m noticing new aspects to the physics that I hadn’t noticed before, this car is my all time favourite sim car.
Just wish I could decide on having the ride heights at their lowest or having a good amount of rake and compensating with front downforce stocsteady the rear.

Loving it, massive thanks to the guys that organise this series

A quick question with regard to starting lights - is there a way to get them duplicated on the HUD?

I currently don't have any trouble in race 1, but in race 2, unless they are repeated further down the grid, it is hard to know when they've changed. On top of this, in the COTA track, the lights seem so dim that they are hard to see regardless, so having them on the HUD would be useful, if possible.

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back