RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

hi nico...

unfortunately, the audi is from stcc - so you'll need this pack to take part (i'll edit the top post to make it clear)...

no, problem. I have STCC.

still the same amount of admin though - cause i'd haveta make sure you didn't repeat a car you'd already driven in a different round...

This are fun events and telling us to take 4 different cars should be enough. IMO there is no need to have this checked by an admin. We can watch each other and maybe you can make screenshots of the final standings and post them here, so we can have a look together afterwards. Nonetheless I don't want to tell you how to handle things - just a opinion/suggestion.

• Lu Chan

Lucky quali P1

Race1
Good start and Ryan is politeness. But some trouble in T1. Richard push Ryan and me out.:Cry:
After trouble near me again. I just watch replay.
Richard want pass two car in last corner. Once again he push Chris, Chris push me out of the track. keep P13.
Anyway good fight with Cam, Mtommi and Chris.......etc. Finally P5 finsh. I content my result.
congratz Ben win in Race1.:)

Race 2
Again! some trouble in T1. Luckily not near with me. keep P3.
After I follow Richard Hamstead. Suddenly can't saw his car. I hope hasn't touch his car. I think is network problem.
In last lap I made mistake. I think too many in Race. lol
Finally P2 finish.
congratz Herwin win in Race2.:)

Overall more good driver and fun in this race. See you late. :)

• Lu Chan

All I can say about the races is lag.

Race 1 - I got a fantastic start, got up to P1 from P3 untill I lagged, then I lagged again in the braking zone to T1 which made me run into Ryan and Lu (sorry). FUnnily enough Ben behind me braked even later than I had with my lag and ran into me, spinning me half way around, which caused me to lose several positions. I eventually fought my way up to third (although an incident between myself and Chris Noble was not good).

Race 2 - Again I got a fantastic start, got up to P2 from P6 on the grid. I made a little contact with Grant Waterman but that did no harm. Lu Chan and I had a great battle for the next couple of corners side by side without contact, with me eventually winning. Then at the fast chicane I lagged again, making me run off track and spin in the path of other cars (sorry) and losing more positions. After that was total crap driving on my part, so I quit :) .

Next race graphics settings will bet turned wayyyyyy down...
No problem Richard! I understand now.:)
I see your car lag and alway in sky. lol:D Hope see you late. :)

Attachments

• capture_2008-11-03_03-06-58.jpg
    capture_2008-11-03_03-06-58.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 209
doesn't changeable weather mean it *could* rain at 100%?

this track - and many other add on tracks - don't react well to rain over 60%... you generally get micro-freezes, which is enough to put you in the wall... for others, it was minidumping the game... it's something to do with the thunder/lightning playback during torrential rainy periods...

anyways... something you might want to consider...

Yep - I just had a cheeky little go - it set to heavy rain and flooded track - kept getting those half a sec - 1 sec pauses.

It did not end well. :D

it's like time attack... you start at the end of the lap.. about 3 seconds of auto-control and then you're flying straight into your hot lap :D :D

Errrmmm ... I have a suggestion if I may Mr Evans - maybe everyone can stop before the start finish line and so do their lap from a standing start??
Adds another element to the whole event ...

Only a suggestion, but I liked the idea when I first heard it (not mine, again half-inched from Simjunkies arse in a reasonably priced car format)

• Andrew Evans

yea, i jacked that part of their rules because it's too much admin to get people lined and ready at the start and then arguing about being close enough to the line and blah blah blah.... flying start = easy life... :)

• Andrew Evans

Yep - I just had a cheeky little go - it set to heavy rain and flooded track - kept getting those half a sec - 1 sec pauses.

It did not end well. :D

nod - have you thought anymore about this ross?

one thing we didn't try was running it thru race 07 instead of gtre... not sure if the rain effect thing came with gtre or existed before.... :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 361 28.0%