RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Chris Noble

Well was very good racing tonight! especially with Sai, Gary, Patrick and Mark :)

Qualified 4th and now getting the hang of my new G25 with the clutch got a blinder of a start and past Sai into turn 1. made a move on Ryan into the hair pin and maintained the inside curb, but ryan made contact bouncing off my outside (Get a wheel asap ryan!, buttons are no match!).

Had a good fight with some guiys and then Sander is coming up behind, going into the 4th from last hairpin saw sander on the inside and so left plenty of space, but he didnt take it and hit me up the rear due to Mark lagging a bit (150ms - 180ms ping on my screen). This put me in 8th and so stayed there until the end of the race to get pole for race 2.

Race 2:

Got a good start with Ryan in close company. I didnt have any sliding issues at all? If anything I was suffering understeer! Where did you get this from Ryan? Got a tap from Ryan into one of the hairpins and floored it to get the backend in line, but didnt lose any places.

Then going down the backstraight Ryan is streamlining me and at the end saw sander hit him, but on watching the replay, I am in the middle of the trrack and ryan behnid, he goes for the inside and then at the last minute moves across into sanders path giving him nowhere to go but hit Ryan.

I have every right to brake early if I want to, This is not an excuse for hitting the car in front! they have brake lights and in this case plenty of space.

Then the big battle starts with some excellent racing from Sai, Gary, Patrick, Mark and eventually Marcel.

pic1.JPG

pic7.JPG

pic2.JPG

pic3.JPG

pic4.JPG

pic5.JPG

pic6.JPG

See you all next time!

• Chris Noble

Originally Posted by Ryan Callan
Not your fault Sander, I had to brake early because of Chris weaving and braking early. I couldn't tell what he was going to do next.

PLease watch the replay Ryan. I maintained my line, it was you that went from the inside line to the outside where sander was.

You are perfectly fine braking early Chris. However the problem is when you change lines 3 times down a straight and cause others to brake early. I avoided you but I'm afraid Sander didn't avoid me. Wasn't very gentlemanly from you there Chris.

On your lines Chris: Outside coming out of corner. Inside realising I had the slipstream. Outside again when you thought I was too far behind to make an overtake and then inside again because you were worried abour me overtaking. That's two too many line changes I'm afraid. Doesn't matter, no point crying over spilt milk, I was merely trying to explain what and how it happened.

I clarify my sliding comment - I meant you were sliding under braking due to understeer.

• Sai Yip

Chris is very aggressive at defending a slipstream as I had the same type of battle with him. He defend at his best on the straight and never let go of any chance to go abit quicker to pull away. I was lucky I got around him somehow =)

oh what a bad night!first race i hit a car on the first corner because i was watching behind me my child call me,but it's not a good excuse,i let every body pass, and restart at the last place,during the razce i had some little fights with Lewis fergusson and some others.

sorry again for the first race and the first corner ,it's not the kind of racer i am habitually...cya all

Yea that was me you hit :( But no worries these things happen,but to me its mum shouting 'TURN IT DOWN' or The cat Biting me :L lol
No worries i know youur not narmally like that i wasnt getting on with the track anyway lol! :peace:

im2fid.jpg

This event is a unique event please read the following carefully. This event is limited to 23 signups so reduce the number of servers required so sign up quick. You must be able to commit to both races as we will race in the sprint server then move to the feature server. Please do not join the feature server if you are not signed up.

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT S2000 Sprint & RACEDEPARTMENT S2000 Feature
Password: click here
Class: WTCC 06/07 & STCC
Track: Vallelunga [NoGrip] | [RaceDepartment]
Weather: Changeable​

Sprint Server

Practice: 19.00 GMT (60 Minutes)
Qualification: 20.00 GMT (10 Minutes Super Pole)
Race: 20.10 GMT (1x 12 Laps)
Notes: Super Pole Qualifying​

Feature Server

Practice: ~20.40 GMT (10 Minutes) For Joining
Qualification: ~20.50 GMT (10 Minutes Super Pole)
Race: ~21.00 GMT (1x 24 Laps)
Notes: Super Pole Qualifying & Forced Pit Stops​

Entrylist:
  1. Simon Trendell
  2. Karl Westman
  3. Ryan Callan [skin]
  4. Laurance Lemon
  5. Nils Wijk
  6. Chris Noble
  7. Mark Guy [skin]
  8. Neil Gault
  9. Michael Herrmann [skin]
  10. Jamie Wilson
  11. Herwin Ploeg [skin]
  12. Darren Gardner
  13. David Lemon
  14. Amir Mar
  15. Victor Shaw
  16. Christian Deparis
  17. Jacek Kozlowski
  18. Torbjorn Lennartsson
  19. Mickael Miniac
  20. Sai Yip
  21. Rob Prange
  22. Keith Barrick
  23. Gary Lennon
RESERVES
  1. Nigel Atkins

• Sai Yip

Name on RD forum: Sai Yip
Name in game: Sai Yip
Your Country: Canada/Hong Kong
Control: G25
Car: BMW 320si E90
Special remarks: would like to participate this event if anyone doesn't show up for the race

Name on RD forum: Sai Yip
Name in game: Sai Yip
Your Country: Canada/Hong Kong
Control: G25
Car: BMW 320si E90
Special remarks: would like to participate this event if anyone doesn't show up for the race

Would be the first event where everybody shows up who signed up, I guess! So, see you tomorrow :D (for me, guess for you 'tonight')

The best of both worlds :) Nice. And superpole aswell, I really enjoy superpole.

Can't remember if I like this track, haven't driven it since ToCA Race Driver (2?). All the tyre manufacturers like to test there as it has a mix of all corners :)

Oh yeh almost forgot, I'm in please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline