RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

1st race at macau was lonely. I finished 2nd with 10 seconds behind Sai and 20 seconds in front of James.
2nd race with the Audi was very nice. Had a great battle with Gary for the whole race! I passed him in the final lap and finished 2nd behind Sai.
3rd race at puebla was very fun to drive. There was very little grip, but I could keep in control of the car and finished 1st.

• Andrew Evans

another random little sprint night.... good stuph!

had a blinding opening lap at macau, from 21st to 10th (including 5 off the start! :woop:) but the moment of clarity soon passed and i ate the pit entry while fiddling with the pit menu after a puncture on l4... :(

at valencia i had a tail-end nice fight with michael towards the end of the race... this prod car is so much fun to drive!

puebla - hmmm, vertigo is, uh, interesting :becky:

:eat:

During this holiday period, my time is very restricted, I have a houseful of guests, and a few personal issues that make it impossible to plan my activities.
However, if I can, I'll join at the last minute.
Don't know why the other Aussies are missing though.

Firstly, sorry to the second half of the field in race 1. The car infront of me braked harder than i thought and whilst trying to move out the way i tagged his corner. Sending him into a spin and ending alot of people's races. I am very, very, very sorry about it and will make sure it never happens again.

Race 2: Decided to skip qualy and make sure i dont repeat race 1's mistake. Got away ok and made up some spots during the race. Lost the front of the car when i came around T2 and found a Audi parked sideways. I had no where to go and bang. I also got pushed off the track once or twice. Please be aware of the cars around you guys. If you cant see the car he is most likely very close by. Taking your normal line will result in a collission.

Race 3: I am just happy thats over with. Alot of fun, but a bit of overkill i feel, its more suited for :chuck:. Again i got hit a few times but its kinda understandable with these cars.

Altogether i am not such a happy camper, but its 99% my fault.
Thanks to admin for some good fun :beer:

Looking forward to Macau from pole but got a tragic bogged down start and had to close the door just to make it so i lost one place to Sai,i braked and went down gears very normally for T2 but found i couldnt slow up properly and rubbed into the back of Sai,thankfully it just caused him a slight tail end wobble at the exit,i put my foot down to get going and noticed i wasnt going at all...sorry O Amos who was the first to arrive through the cloud of smoke from my blown engine,i just didnt know what was going on there really,ive had one blown WTCC motor many months ago at Zandy with bad tyres and slammed down from 6th to 1st gear to try and slow up for T1,it was a good demonstration of how to blow up a motor,but this time i really dont know why it done it....
Valencia in the Audi's was excellent,about 9 laps worth of constant battle with Patrick for 2nd,so 3rd for me it was then....... :D.
Peubla with Verty's on ice was indeed interesting,Patrick stamped his authority on this one early and passed me and Sai then pulled a nice lead gap,attempts to close on Sai in 2nd just caused me to fall back further and have a spin,took it easy to the finish and save smacking into a wall.

Many Thanks Andrew and RD for these lovely mixed sprint thingies :) :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years