RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Thanks for the race guys, didn't exactly go to plan, I managed about 10min in each race. T1 in the first race was a nightmare! Got punted off and that ruined my suspension, sorry if I gave anyone a slight rub, I know there was a couple of people I hit (David Thompson on the final corner was one I remember!)

Race 1

Was one that got punted off at T1, looked round and seemed safe to join then when i did get on track saw David Thompson in my mirrors, really sorry about that David, so pulled across track to get out of the way. Anyway, after that was the usual catch people, pass people, spin and rejion behind people, lol. Really enjoyed the last few laps battling with Mr.Evans, it was a quality fight.

Race 2
Got away slow as ever so tried stay wide and came out of T1 in last. Made my way up a few places and came upon Mr.Evans again, oh what joy another good fight. Managed to get past and pulled away a bit, came up to David Thompson, who let me past then spun coming out of last turn forcing him onto grass and out of race, felt so guilty slowed right up and was about to quit when he said no problem. Didn`t make me feel any better but carried on, behind, yes you guessed it, Mr.Evans with Nuno with him which led to a fantastic fight between the three of us.

Thanks for the race Andrew and RD

Never driven these before :)

First time on track in the FBMW was in this races Qual session :)

Qual 18th woohoo stoked hahaha with lap time of like 2:08

R1 Started at the back and got to 9th, finished 12th I thnk with best lap of 2:04

R2 couldn't avoid a spun car and lost splitter, went to pit to discover I had not pit menu buttons for some reason and was unable to repair etc. DNF, was watching the racing till BSOD killed the game 3 minutes from the end. I was DNF in 11th position, wish I got to see the finish...

Congrats the to podie guys :)

• Tibor Mihaly

Race 1
I was hit in the second curve. :(

Race 2

Start from last place. In the 2. lap there was an accident in front of me. I couldn't escape from that.

Two short race :(

My afternnon was very funny! One of my friend's birthday was celebrated so I overdrunk succesfuly! But in spite of the alcohol the practice 2nd, and the qual 4th was very good!

1st raace:somebody touch Piotr at the first corner and he hit me a little. spun of to the gravel and dropped back to the 13th, but after two or three lap Iwas on 6th again.! After that I had a little fight wit Daniel and he overtook me but I could reovertake Him. nothing intresting in the last laps, Finished 5th.

2nd race. Babij stuck on the grid at the start and I almost hit him but (Idon't know how) I was 2nd after the first corner. in the 2nd lap the leader spun in front of me but I was lucky again! I'm LEADING!!! first time in my RD career!! I was fast enough for three or four lap but later I lost concentrate (afternoon alcohol pary :) ) and made little mistakes. Dominik and Patrik catch me quickly and hold me under pressure, so in the 11th lap I was impatient and spun out and crash the car!If I let them to overtake me, I finish 3rd but this is a race.....I keept my eyes on them until the and of the race and they had a great battle!

grat for the winners!

Andrew! I like this car! More events with this please!

• Andrew Evans

bloody love it! these cars are the sexeh!

some excellent battles with bob and nuno over both the races... front left ripped to the canvas at the end of each race, making the closing laps kinda fiiiiiiiesty....

Andrew! I like this car! More events with this please!

that's all part of my new masterplan, sir! :becky:
look out for another r8 prod event soon...

• Ian Landry

Bad race after a bad week... this is no surprise. As Keith said, when your mind is not completely focused, it's impossible to compete.

After a really bad first 15 minutes, I was catching up to Sean (from 15 sec back to 8-9), finally getting a some rythm going. But then at around the 30 min mark I lost it in one of those red barrel of death...

Sean: nice racing, massive improvements over the few weeks you've been with us. You just need to work on your consistency (look who's talking after not finishing the race:laugh2:) and you're going to be up there with the fast group.

Goodnight all.

Ian

Race report:
Well, I'm satisfied! 4th on Qualification was a really good result for me, running my wheel pb with keyboard. I got the start well, almost turned in 2nd, but Sai passed me. After that I tried to hold my position against Marcel, but then he passed me when I almost run into the tires at the beginning of the finish straight. Then I followed him, for 2-3 laps I was able to get closer a little but then I got much slower. After the pit I came back behind Ian, but then he made a mistake before the chicane and I passed him. It seemed sure that I'll be 3rd, as I didn't feel that I can catch Marcel, and there was a huge gap behind me. But then I hit the tire wall in the second last corner. Accidents can happen:) I feel happy as when I lost my wheel I though I won't be able to race until the new one arrives. I think my next race will be keyboard too, but I hope I'll get my new wheel this week!

Thank you all for this great race! I really like this car and the track, just those tire walls are at wrong place!:)

Sean: nice racing, massive improvements over the few weeks you've been with us. You just need to work on your consistency (look who's talking after not finishing the race:laugh2:) and you're going to be up there with the fast group.

My problem with consistency is I've got a bit of an issue that makes it really hard for me to focus on anything for longer than a few minutes. 20 minutes into the race I was focusing more on the texture of the paint on my wall than what gear I should be taking a turn in or where I should be braking. :( I need to figure something out.

Nice racing to everyone!

I am confused... Why do you all think that race is tonight??

because we look in hope at the listings and it says the 11th at 1 am. we look at the calender it says 11th at 1 am. but when you race it is actually the 12th at 1am :)

race didnt go well. didnt think id be back to race. just scraped into qualy. strangly not in last. after a few laps of the race was running 5th. spun it out a couple of times and was sat at the back. seems eric was going to wait and race but i hit the big tyres comming into the main straight and was irreparable. sorry eric, nice gesture tho if that was intended.

we should run this track in the league. all the sweepers would be sweet in f3000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back