RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I'll try to join again if I can. This time I might try an Alfa, just to be different.

EDIT: On second thought I might try another race with the Volvo S60. I'm interested to see what it might be like on a more open track. Besides, old farts are supposed to drive Volvo's aren't they?

fbmwnight.jpg

Time to get back to our normal Oceania Race night schedule, so this event is for Premium members and will return to our usual "casual" point scoring again. However, this will be the final race for the current season.

Servername: Racedepartment.com AU
Password: HERE

Class: FBMW **
Track: Imola
Weather: Dry

Practice: 9:00 GMT, 30 mins (8.00PM Aust Eastern DST)
Qualification: 9:30 GMT, 30 mins (8.30PM AEST)
Race: 10:00 GMT, 2 by 13 laps (9.00PM ADST)

** Skinpack: To brighten up the field, we'll use the RD NGP Skinpack which represents many national teams.
Download the skinpack here: NGP Skinpack

Notes:

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's Golden Rule: If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents. Not following this rule will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!

Entrylist:
  1. Michael Stead
  2. Chris Rodgers
  3. Wally Masterson
  4. Mike Lee
  5. Cam Wedgwood
  6. Rhys Gardiner
  7. Richard Hamstead
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Niklas Vesterinen
  15. Michael Herrmann
  16. Keith Peppiatt
  17. Karoly Kajdy
  18. Nico Major
  19. Rafael Barbosa
  20. David Lemon
  21. Terry Harmer
  22. Dave Stephenson
  23. Mark Guy
  24. Dietmar Auferkorte

Reserves:
  1. Eric Kaczmarek
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver

Apologies to Dave for the tap on first race. I was overtaking a driver, right at the end of the pit wall, the tarmac becomes less wide, and i was keeping an eye at the same car's driver (to not touch him), an eye at rear mirror, an eye at breaking point, an eye at tarmac-becoming-grass and an eye at the first corner carnage in front of us - this doesn't mean to be an excuse at all - but i did brake over the grass and lost it, my fault and i'm sorry. :disapointed:

Qualified at the back (17th?) with no setup, tried a last crazy setup for the superpole without testing it, however the 308 became more driveable on corners, been overtook three times with some push which made me went to the grass :juggle: thanks for the driver that waited for me once. :yo:Finished (13?)

Second race qualified (14?) and was the very best race despite i finished behind of quali place (16?) lol, i really don't remember the places :lol:
First stint while i was chasing and having fun behind Ramon's E46, a car flipped on the back straight, fell just in front of us, Ramon managed to avoid him, but i didn't. :bump2: Hit the car (sorry mate, i could't avoid it)
did a couple of laps, but the turns to the right were a nightmare due to a damaged suspension. :crutch: Changed my pit strategy and pitted too early. After the repairs, back on track in 22th (last) with a 2 seconds gap to the front driver. But all the fun came in the second stint, with battles all over the track untill the end. :rockon: David, James, Danny, Neil, Dave, Ramon and for mostly of the laps Mark, provide me lots of fun for many laps. :clap:
Due to a very early pit stop my tires gone for the last 5 laps, but i enjoyed every lap. I really don't mind to finish all races at the back, if i have so much fun racing with such a field of good drivers. :whoo:
Congrats to Patrick and podium :alien: and well done to everybody. :wave:

A huge thank you to Simon, for understanding and changing the time schedule, allowing me to attend. :hug:

First stint while i was chasing and having fun behind Ramon's E46, a car flipped on the back straight, fell just in front of us, Ramon managed to avoid him, but i didn't. :bump2: Hit the car (sorry mate, i could't avoid it)

Yes I saw it, the car was first flipping in the grass and right in front of me suddenly rolled over the tarmac, could indeed just avoid it and saw in my mirror that our fun was spoiled.

PS. I hope to see you also in the E46 again :)
Just love the car, mostly because you thought me how to :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%