RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Andrew Evans

Episode 1: Vertigo Streiff @ Brands Hatch Indy (Dry)

Code:
 1st - James Yates       0:49.256    20
 2nd - Oliver Amos       0:49.544    17
 3rd - Michael Herrmann  0:51.306    15
 4th - Nigel Atkins      0:52.325    13
 5th - Andrew Evans      0:52.492    11
 6th - Lewis Fergusson   0:52.605     8
 7th - Matt Crouch       0:52.831     5
 8th - Grant Powell      0:58.178     4
 9th - John Bergqvist    0:59.836     3
10th - David Buxton      1:03.682     1

Episode 2: Mosler @ Vara (Dry)

Code:
 1st - James Yates       1:43.686    20
 2nd - Oliver Amos       1:46.891    17
 3rd - Michael Herrmann  1:47.518    15
 4th - Lewis Fergusson   1:47.895    13
 5th - Nigel Atkins      1:48.491    11
 6th - Andrew Evans      1:49.624     8
 7th - Matt Crouch       1:56.586     5
 8th - Grant Powell      no time
 9th - David Buxton      no time

Episode 3: BMW E30 1987 @ Brno 07 (Dry)

Code:
 1st - James Yates       2:13.033    20
 2nd - Michael Herrmann  2:15.880    17
 3rd - Oliver Amos       2:16.029    15
 4th - Matt Crouch       2:16.458    13
 5th - Nigel Atkins      2:17.547    11
 6th - Andrew Evans      2:18.408     8
 7th - Lewis Fergusson   2:22.968     5
 8th - David Buxton      2:27.811     4
 9th - Grant Powell      no time

Episode 4: Seat Leon Extreme @ Curitiba 06 (Dry)

Code:
 1st - James Yates       1:12.355    20
 2nd - Michael Herrmann  1:14.804    17
 3rd - Oliver Amos       1:15.069    15
 4th - Matt Crouch       1:16.029    13
 5th - Lewis Fergusson   1:16.179    11
 6th - Nigel Atkins      1:16.358     8
 7th - Andrew Evans      1:53.930     5
 8th - David Buxton      1:56.368     4
 9th - Grant Powell      no time

Results after Round 1:

Code:
 1st - James Yates       80
 2nd - Michael Herrmann  64
       Oliver Amos       64
 3rd - Nigel Atkins      43
 4th - Lewis Fergusson   37
 5th - Matt Crouch       36
 6th - Andrew Evans      32
 7th - David Buxton       9
 8th - Grant Powell       4
 9th - John Bergqvist     3

I can't join. booted for being a cheat??????? I have the patch installed,so that can't be it.
icon9.gif

• Andrew Evans

ryan - no worries mate...

well that was another comedy evening!

highlights included:

"doing a buxton" -> nailing his mosler into the wall at vara before he even started his lap and only managing to get halfway, billowing smoke the whole time, before it expired... :becky:

"doing a powell" -> crashing into pitlane as he started his lap at vara :D

"doing an evans" -> lots of stylish spinning moves in the seat leon at curitiba and feeling something go "snap" in my hand :flypig:

can anyone challenge the clean sweep domination by james?
find out in round 2.....

Here is my race report:

Qualification went well, took 3rd!

Race1: I drove with a damaged suspension after 1st corner, still had a good pace, but made a mistake while trying to catch Marty, then came in 5th behind Gary, tried to pass him, but without success!

Race2: At start Gary passed me and I was behind him all time! In the last few laps Sai came, I did a nice fight with him, but he was faster and passed me after some corners! Tried to pass him back in the main straight, but I wasn't able do it! The last lap was awesome! As Sai battled with Gary, I came behind them very close, then I had the closest finish I ever had, finishing 3rd with just 1,3 seconds behind Sai!

~Phew~ Intense!...

Arrived just in time for qual session begin and knocked up a setup and started 6th?.. got the power down well and pinched a place or 2 before T1,then just close up ahead there was some contact and a sideways Honda!,avoiding was a task slightly beyond me,the gap i chose closed off as i arrived and i ended up sandwich pincered between 2 recovering out of shape Hondas,then a whump up the back end for good measure,one very bent Vectra to do the full 10 laps with,i enjoyed my recovery drive though,very nice racing!,finish 4th was a result i was pleased with.
Race 2 from 4th was another very good start launching clean up to 2nd and a beautifull battle with Peter right from the start,i ended up getting a really good run on his right side down the snakey hill to the final turn,not a place i would really choose to pass,but the run was too good to back out,Peters awareness and respect there giving me room was exceptional good racing,thank you mate,i tried to pull away as much as i could,but Peter could more or less hang in there,on lap 9 Sai got a move up to 2nd and homed in on me with my now slightly burger cheesy tyres,i went on full defence mode ofcourse,and Sai was on full attack,we went side by side round bits you really shouldnt go side by side,but always with that little bit of respect which ensured none of us were spat off track,any contact was slight door rubbing which made it all even a more perfect touring car moment in my opinion,my only slight mistake of the race left a door open and Sai had hung back and saw it and pounced cleanly up the inside for the lead,i had a little push the last few turns,but 2nd was all that was on offer.
Grats Sai for a double win,well done podiums,and mainly well done everyone i raced with!,such a pleasure!,many thanks guys.

Very fun. Qualified 2nd behind Sai's mighty time.

Race 1 : I almost jumped the start before getting away brilliantly. There appeared to be some malarky going on behind as I ended the first lap 2.4 seconds ahad of Sai in 2nd. Sai reeled me in in 3 laps though and we had a very close race for 5 laps, with him under my bootlid all the way, giving me a couple of lovetaps but it was all good. The slightly tighter lines I was having to drive really shredded my tires and I ran wdie on the downhill fast right hander and Sai was through to win by 2 seconds from me.

Race 2 - I was up to P4 by the 2nd corner. I tred an inside move on Peter which didn't quite get me past, and with him now on the inside of me into the next corner he touched me which let Sai through. On the next lap (?) Gaynall was very slow on the exit of Turn 1 and Sai hit him after slowing down. I couldn't see Gaynall's car because of Sai's car and I banged into the back of Sai, who then hit Gaynall which I think made Gaynall spin a little. Sorry, I couldn't see!

Sai and me then had a Plato-Neal type few laps (anyone who watches BTCC will know what I mean), bumping each other, defending lines vigorously, was great fun. I got past him when he didn't expect it in turn 3 and then a couple of laps later he pulled the same move on me. From then on I could only keep a watching brief to the dicing top three becfause of that bash into Sai's in the incident with Gaynall ahd damaged my car slightly. Sai took the win on the last lap, great drive.

Grats to Sai and thanks to Yves and RD for this. Small turnout but great fun!

Race 2 from 4th was another very good start launching clean up to 2nd and a beautifull battle with Peter right from the start,i ended up getting a really good run on his right side down the snakey hill to the final turn,not a place i would really choose to pass,but the run was too good to back out,Peters awareness and respect there giving me room was exceptional good racing,thank you mate

I think it was Gaynall not me:) I was behind you there, following, and also passed Gaynall in the main straight! You passed me right at start, but yes we had a nice fight throughout the whole race (in race 1 also)!

Thanks for correcting me Peter,very often its all a bit of blur to me what happened in races,i get caught up in the heat of action like that.
Thanks and respect goes to Gaynall,i think also race one nice stuff with you as well,again racing room given,Quality!.

• Sai Yip

Thank to RD who hosted the event and congrats to all podium finishes~!

Race1 : Sitting at pole position at the start while Ryan sitting on 2nd position. Ryan had an amazing start and I had the worst start possible when the crowd at the back are coming on to me at full pace into T1. Due to G25 failure, when I was shifting on to 5th gear, it sensed it was in 3rd instead!! Yves then bumped into my back and got me sideways (although it seemed like it was Yves fault but it was really my fault). Although i was sideways on the whole T1 but I managed to recovered and maintained by P2 position. With more than 3 seconds infront of me, I was desperate to catch up to Ryan. It was one of the most intense battle that I had through out race1....so I thought....
I ended up passing him in the middle of the race and managed get away from the world and secured the first win.

Race2: Sitting at 8th position, had a satisfying start and managed to keep myself behind ryan through T1 without causing any incidents. by T3 Peter and Ryan were fighting for the lead which benefitted me to sneak pass Ryan at the same time going down T4. Ryan keep right behind me and kissing my bumper through the next few corners. On the lap after(?) Ryan had made a passing move on the unexpected T2. We traded a little bit of paint but it was nothing major, but then I lost the place and seeing Gary and Peter getting away further and further. On the next few laps it was just a battle between Ryan and I. On the next 1 or 2 lap, I managed to pull the same move on T2. We then going into T3 sidebyside all the way down. Ryan managed to secure T3, but going down T4 he ran a tad wide and left me a slight opening for passing. I was finally able to get away from Ryan and keep on chasing the 2 infront of me. I caught up to Peter in the next lap or 2 and he out braked himself on the last section. I then sneak up to him on the corner exit going sidebyside down to final corner and secured 2nd place. On the final lap I was able to chase down Gary. We went sidebyside out of T1, entering T2 Gary was on the inside and defended his position, but I wasn't giving up and managed to hang on to his side on the exit of T3. We went down T4 and he went slight wide, it was a perfect opportunity for me to pass and I will hold on to it. We crossed the finish line no more than a second apart between the top3

Overall both races are absolutely amazing and I would like to show all my respect for the great racing with Ryan, Peter and Gary! Great job guys!

*PS* if by any chance any1 is making a video of the race, please let me know and I'll sent you my skin!

Qual - P4

Race-1
Made a terrible start forgot to put it in gear so hit 1st gear with revs up. Made for a good burnout but sent me back several places. It helped me when I was far enough back to miss the 1st turn incident. Was in second after that and got passed by Sai and watched him and Ryan slowly disappear off the front. Peter was close for a few laps but fell back a bit. I was in a lonely 3rd most of the race till the end.

Race-2
Got a better start but trying to make some spots thru the 1st turn I stuck my nose in a little tight and banged doors with Eric which sent him into a spin. I pulled to the side and waited for Eric. Sorry Eric! He went by and I think I was around 8th. I managed to get up to Yves in 5th and got by after a short battle with him. Held on to 5th again by myself most of the race. Loved the track and the quality of racing today. Grats to Sai who was amazing and looked to have his handsfull up front. Great Fun! Marty

USA time zone event
radicalnight.jpg

Servername: racedepartment USA
Password: click here

Class: Radical SR4
Track: HSFValley click here
Weather: Dry​

Practice: 9:00 PM EST, 30 minutes ( Monday 2:00 GMT )
Qualification: 9:30 PM EST, superpole 15 minutes( Monday 2:30 GMT )
Race: 9:45 PM EST, 1 hour ( Monday 2:45 GMT )​

Notes:

This is an endurance event, so please do not sign-up unless you can commit to the entire session.
Reserve drivers will go into a pool and will be elligble to enter the server during the last 15 minutes of practice. This will be on a first come, first serve basis. A post will be made in this thread to indicate when they can jump in.​

due to numerous pillup at T1 on lap1 in all racing club event i will ask everybody to be more cautious at T1. i will also remind you all the code of conduct of RD about contact.​

1. all contact must be avoided, if it happen the driver that have hit or you think it was your fault and caused the other to spin or to go off track must slow down safely and let the other driver regain his place. if it involve you loosing a few places by doing so consider that as your penality.​

2. when hitting someone an apology is in place, either by saying sorry by the way of quick chat or after the race in the chat.​

3. in chat RD will not tolerate not respecting a fellow driver and will kick the offended driver and might even get ban from the racing club.​

those rules are there so everybody can enjoy their racing experience in a clean, fair and friendly environment.​

happy racing Yves ( racing club staff )​

Name on RD forum:
Name in game:
Your Country:

Entrylist:
  1. Eric Kaczmarek
  2. Yves Larose
  3. Marcel Vd Aa
  4. Morgan Sowerby
  5. Timothy Miller
  6. Chris Vick
  7. Keith Barrick