22. Ivo Simons
23. Matt Keighley
24. Dariusz Swiderski
25. Artyom Aslamazyan

Didn't show up

Tomas Beha

100RPM
Oct 13, 2007
I'd love to race, but don't have Race On :p Hope you guys enjoy some nice racing on it though.

And again, thanks to RD and all who voted for us :D

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
Oct 28, 2008
I tried this track. i used a 2008 Honda Accord. And my car was bumping on some locations of the track. Espicially on the pitlane it's very bumpy.

Does it happen to you aswell ? Or about me ? :)

Sign me up as provisional. Thank you very much :)

Ryan Callan

500RPM
Sep 30, 2008
I tried this track. i used a 2008 Honda Accord. And my car was bumping on some locations of the track. Espicially on the pitlane it's very bumpy.

It is a bumpy track :)

(and possibly one of the most technical)

Tomas Beha

100RPM
Oct 13, 2007

We intentionaly made the pitroad quite bumpy, actually mainly to make it less tempting for people to go wide for a smoother turnin to T1, crossing the pitout-line - also the actual 'wetroads' (parts intended for schooling people in wet track car behavior) have been given less grip. Making a track cheat-free is'nt always that easy but we did our best :) - Still bugs me I can't participate, bummer...

Ant Creasy

100RPM
Oct 17, 2009
We intentionaly made the pitroad quite bumpy, actually mainly to make it less tempting for people to go wide for a smoother turnin to T1, crossing the pitout-line - also the actual 'wetroads' (parts intended for schooling people in wet track car behavior) have been given less grip. Making a track cheat-free is'nt always that easy but we did our best :) - Still bugs me I can't participate, bummer...
And thanks for the track :) So much fun to drive and very well made. Definitely SimBin quality.

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
Oct 28, 2008
i see, thank you for your explanation. Great and very challenging road. I wish you will be able to participate in future :)

Status
Not open for further replies.