RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Short report from me.

Qually, missed out on pole due to a mistake on last corners and got 2nd place.

Race 1: Started badly but didnt lose spots and then took jesper on the first lap I think. From then on me and jesper where bumper to bumper so I decided to pit to try to get a break from Jesper as he was pushing me all the way (thats what she said). Then Jesper came out of pits and I had gained a second and then a lap later looked down to see I didnt have enough Fuel.

Sometimes I do all the hard things right and the easy things wrong. I was confident of winning race 1 but my error meant I finished in 18th in the end after leading most the race. :confused:

Race 2: Got a evrage start and it got abit pushy but all good fun and competitive. Gained a few places and came out of pits in about 9th behind Reggie Blain and less said about that the better :rolleyes:. Then I managed to catch my ATCC team mate Big Nelson and my ORR team mate Si Gardner because they were fighting and after a few attempts I passed Eric. Then Simon let me through as I dived down the inside so thanks for that Simon you didnt need to do that. After that finished 5th from 18th so a succesful race I thought.

Also wana say thanks to Ryan Callan for his commentary and to Keith, Big Ninja Nelson and Jesper for some awesome clean racing in both races. Also WD to Keith and Jesper for there wins and to everyone else for making this event so succesful. Also think we should all pay our respects to Ryan for turning up blind after being asked very late and from what Iv heard di an awesome job.

WD everyone involved :doublethumb:

ok, the long report, the one with out the presence off adrenaline(because i won my first endu event)with out the red eyes,the dead arms(again i forgot the FF effect to high,and the C6 was killing me in corners)

PRACTICE - ok,until the practice sesion i did only about 20laps in offline,to get a setup for tyres so i was a bit scare,but i did now that i love the track and my first endu race(in april)with the Ferrari i raced this track,so i had some knowledge.I saw that some there are some 2.09 times...so was a bit scared..cause 2.09 was my PB in offline, but i managed 2.09.4 in online too...was preaty hapy with that

QUALI - did a 2.08.xxx but i got lucky with the pole,cause João Andias(was on full tank), and Leonardo Tuma(did some mistakes) we all where in 2.08 , so i tghout that it will be a hard race, me fast on the straights,them fast in corners.....

RACE - i got off well at start and was good enough to defend in first corner,but from then on i saw that i was faster and gained 0.8 to 1sec a lap, so i was glad , but in my mind(Andias likes to push in the second and third stint) so i pushed as hard as i could to make a big gap(just in case i lost my concetration again),the car was handling well and first 10laps i managed a pace of 2.09.xxx then i droped to a max off 2.11 maybe 2.12 when front tyres where below 40%(yes,below 40%-don;t now why,bad setup)after first pitstop ,i saw that i had a gap off 15sec and now i was w8-ing to drop..but it only droped a little then started to rise again, in the second stint first 10-12laps where low 2.08's, all the time i was pushing.hard,cause this whey i can keep concetrated, i pited in lap 54 but by doing that i blew my 2 stop strategy,cause i had to do 30more laps ,so after second pitstop i tried to manage the tyres and fuel consomption but failed misarably,started to make mistakes,and i started to push again with 2.08's and in lap 78 i pitted again for a splash/dash and tyres,i new that i had a big gap(1min10sec - at one point and after this unplaned 3 pitstop i wanted to do some quali laps and managed a 2.07.4 but Motec told me that could do 2.06,but then right away Martin finished

WAS a great endu event(to bad so little people)my first win after i had two 4th places and a podium, now i want a win in GtPro too...:)
Congrats Martin ,was amainzing pace u got there
Congrats to all, we deserve it,was a long race....very weel done

10-x Remco,u did a super job by fixinh this up
10-x RD

So sad story this time, didnt finished because I fumble my 2nd pitstop while trying to change fuel amount and lost menu and never found menu button (I change my wheel to G25 some time ago and forget to set menu button and didnt remember the default one LOL). So shame on me, so nice race all those 34 laps I did and then total disaster :(

Quali: my fastest lap 'ever' so I was very happy :)

Race: very good start and very nice 34 laps no problems before the 2nd pitstop. I had trategy for 750k race as I thought we will do about 133 laps but too late I noticed that it was only 500k race so my car was way too heavy all the time.

Remco: thanks for the race but I hope that next time you will give a little bit better race information for us, I really hate last minute changes...this time I just didnt check laps while join to server so I noticed the race length too late...

Grats to all finished racers, Martijn's speed was amazing hope you drive GT Sport car in the future, thanks LOL.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 373 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years