RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Qualifying: Superpole was good to me, as always. 2nd, only the second time I've qualified on the front row in my time with RD.

Race 1: Don't remember much about the first race, aside from being smashed in turn 9, having great battles with a few people and seeing Willie flying up on two wheels on the last lap! :bulgy-eyes: Finished 6th, with a P4 start secured for Race 2.

Race 2: Report to follow, once I actually remember what happened. :tongue:

Thanks to Eric and RD for this event, and I hope we can trace that guy who joined under your name, Eric.

Ok, this will do for me... Please subscribe me to the GTP class.

Later most likely I will change to GTSport, it's just that GTP seems to be the most wanted and as such it gives me the freedom to trade spots at later date.

If for any reason I end up taking GTP (we never know), it's not bad either as I guess most of you know what car I will be taking:wink2:

...And damn does porsche suck.

People have been hanged for less... :p

Wicked fun, no practice, after superpole had only completed 5 full laps. Thats including the outlap, hot lap and in lap. I was worried about this race too with the added pressure of the RD fans watching, and I called 5 of my friends to watch also.

Quali: horrible, my time was 1:19.5 which was the slowest of the guys who actually made laps...however luckily I was able to start 5th.

Race 1: Got a BoOMInG start and flew up into 3rd. Where i was behind rhys. When coming up to the bridge turn i knicked his inside quarter panel and he went sideways and I slowed to allow him back in. this put us back in 6th. I was thne pushing hard to get my pace on...at this point i was still uncertain how to drive the track. I believe I passed Tim through T1 with only 2 wheels on the ground. See pics below. Then I got into my groove nailed a 1:15.8 in the race. After stops managed to be in 2nd now chasing Ryan who was 8 secs ahead when I noticed he was now withing 2 and then within 1 second. with 1 lap to go I thought for sure I could catch him witht he pace that I was on now, and the added pressure. But i made a few mistakes which ultimately put me back and Ryan took the deserved win. I was happy seeing I dropped 4 seconds in my lap times just with a few completed laps.

Race 2:

had another booming start, and went from 7th to 3rd when there was contact with yves and bob, which put 2 ppl off. Yves then on the next straight pulled off to wait as a gentlemen would, and then i was now in 2nd chasing down Kennet Yitalo for the lead. I managed to slip by him on lap 2 and just pushed harder and harder each lap with all my laps being 1:15.xx and my fast lap being 1:15.500. Took home 1st this race.

With ryan having trouble in the pits in race #2 I was able to sneak in the overall win for RD's 2nd live broaddcast while my friends/family were watching. I told my friend kyle I was dedicated this race to his newbord son Chase.

Thanks for all organizors, and to RD for hosting.

Keith

• Kyle Evers

So will this be like VLN and Le Mans where it's multi-class but there's a winner for each class? Because obviously a GT-Club car will make nowhere near the same pace a GT-Pro can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 415 16.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 281 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 276 11.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 191 7.6%