RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Yeah I suspected it was the case.

Used a similar tool back in my online poker days. It would convert all your hand histiry files to a more understandable format to help you understand trends in your play etc.

judging by all of the "overtaking" language, it musta been one hell of a race!

Maxim,
Thanks for that. I've never found that using someone elses setup has made me any faster.

Yes, Moss's is the only place where brakes are really[barely] used. Even though it's a sim it still takes guts for me to keep the throttle open in some places.

Sign me up please. Last preseason race before ATCC. Going to be very exciting and I am sure we will see some nice skins on track.

Ive sent a mass mail to all ATCC members pushing for newer joiners to race with us in this race. Hopefully we get another full grid :)

Race 1 I had to pit 3 times. The first time was cuz I messed up my suspension in the first lap, so I figured I would go in and just get my tire change while I was at it and get that out of the way. But when I go in I manage to change my tires but I forgot to fix my suspension (noob mistake #1). Then I went in a second time for the suspension!

Then I noticed this message written in green to the right of my screen that said something about a "pit window between laps 5-11) !! I didn't know we had to pit at a particular moment in the race!! (noob mistake #2) So I went in for the third time! Sucks to be new at something.

Sorry to the guy I hit at the start of race 1, I overestimated my cold tires and brakes. (noob mistake #3)

Race 2, at least I managed to pit at the correct time. But a couple of driving errors slowed me down quite a bit. Hopefully I will get better soon.

Thanks Yves and RD. A small, diverse crowd and some great racing!

I had just gone on track to quailify and somone asked about the pit stop[pit stop?] so I went out to the RD site to look at the thread. Jumped back in and ... I had just taken my "lap", oh well!

R1: A good start and T1-2 looked good from where I was sitting and we spread out quickly. Pit on L8 and took on 4 tires. Too many times I've been taken out by changing just 2 and ending up with a poor handling car so I took 4. Finished in P5 and if I had taken only 2 tires maybe it would have been different.

R2: So, I reset my pit stop options and went for just 2 left side tires. On the start straight I slipped between Chris and Aleksey for P1. Ended up crossing the line in T2, sorry guys. At the end of L1 I had Dariusz behind me and over the next few laps he got closer so when the pit window opened, I dove in for my 2 tires. Came out of pits all alone in a car that was pitching around in the tight turns, back to 4 new tires next time! Ariel came out of the pits in front of me on L8 but couldn't catch as he took off after Dariusz.

Longer races might have been nicer, without pit stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back