• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

S2000 @ Brno - Sat January 23rd 2010 (US Friday 22nd)

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Jan 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan Callan

Ryan Callan

Ratings:
    +501
    Review it again in Replay and if you still feel hard done by make sure you report it please! No reports means driving standards go down. PM either Yves or myself.

2. Marty Pierce

Marty Pierce

Ratings:
    +6
    Stefan, I think the incident was with me as I just reviewed the replay. As I was coming through the inside of the turn you can see two lags as I was passing you on the inside as you went a little wide. One lag point showed me just ahead of you the second lag showed the contact with us side by side pushing you wide. I honestlly thought you had swung wide from the turn and had gone off course. Let me know if you see the same thing when you watch it in slow motion. Anyway my fault and I should have waited. Sorry for the incident Stephan. Im thinking twice about the Atcc now as this is the last thing I wanted to happen at this point all things considered. Sorry sorry all.:(

3. Stefan Werner

Stefan Werner

Ratings:
    +23
    All is well that ends well. No worries. I see lag on the replay as well. One second you were behind me, the next inside of me. lol. **** happens. No need for you to think twice about ATCC - you're racing and that's it! :)

4. Gregory Degreef

Gregory Degreef

Ratings:
    +16
    Marty, i hope that the incident with me dont make you saying that you will thinking about the ATCC... :(
    im sry m8, really, i thinking that in mine and your position there, you dont want to take the "racing line" only because i thinking that you know that i was "inside", in this case i will stay in the right side of the track and you have the left side for you and we can take the turn side by side... :) and the "hitting" was like a ball on rubber(there still some work for Simbin :D)... once again sry... :/
    i hope to see you at Manfield!!!! ;)

5. Patrick Byloos

Patrick Byloos

Ratings:
    +0
    sign me up , thnx

6. Marty Pierce

Marty Pierce

Ratings:
    +6
    Not at all Gregory its just based on my action alone and some history here that I say that. There is certainly no one else to share to the blame. Were good man, marty

7. Eric Nelson

Eric Nelson

Ratings:
    +53
    MArty,

If you bail on SYNAPTIC I WILL be at your front door to "talk" about it.....................do you prefer hands or feet? LOL

I am totally kidding as you all know! MArty, nothing should be an issue my man up to this point

Last time I checked desptie what happened in Edmonton, Keith STILL won the drivers championship and you have spent your time "reflecting" about it since then.

It's a whole new ball game so get out there and play!

8. Michael Carver

Michael Carver

Ratings:
    +57
    Though would be good for a Touring Car Enduro race (tire and brake management).

9. Michael Carver

Michael Carver

Ratings:
    +57
    Sorta true. If one waits and hands back position(s) there is still a penalty. However, if the position(s) are not "handed back" the penalties are mucho stiffer!

From the Rules for ATCC Season 2:

[FONT=&quot]Standardized ATCC Race penalties[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]To prevent questionable use of the track, we will use some guidelines to help us penalizing guilty parties. They are only guidelines!! The race directors will still review each incident and make a decision based on its gravity.[/FONT]

1. [FONT=&quot]Track cutting (two wheels on the track at all times): 5s penalty per offense. Excessive number of cuts might result in a race warning.[/FONT]
    2. [FONT=&quot]Incident involving 2 cars where driver causing incident waits/hands back position safely in reasonable time (1 lap from incident) up to 10s penalty.[/FONT]
    3. [FONT=&quot]Incident involving multiple cars where driver causing incident waits/hands back position safely in reasonable time (1 lap from incident) up to 30s.[/FONT]
    4. [FONT=&quot]Incident involving 2 cars where driver causing incident retains his position: up to 30s penalty and an automatic warning.[/FONT]
    5. [FONT=&quot]Incident involving multiple cars where driver retains his position up to 45s penalty and 1 race ban.[/FONT]
    6. [FONT=&quot]After 3 race warnings the driver will be disqualified for the next round of the Championship.[/FONT]

10. Dariusz Swiderski

Dariusz Swiderski

Ratings:
    +33
    First and foremost i want to congrats our domesticated Alien Gregory from The Black Rebels Team. Well done m8, it's a privilege to be in the same team. It is a steep learning curve for me but will do my best to fulfill the supporting role and get as many points off our rivals in the upcoming ATCC S.2. :)

Q: 4th.

R.1
    Got a slow start but have managed to take p.2 at t.1. with Yuri and Keith in hot pursuit. Build up a small gap till pit stop at l.7th. Coming out i was really surprised to find charging Yuri in t.1 ( what happened to the time advantage i had ?? lol ) and he managed to just got by. Next 5 laps had really tested my nerves with heavily understeering car and Chef Alien Keith on my heels. We swapped position a couple of times but at the very end of the last lap it was Keith emerging victorious to take 3rd. Good fun :) :)

R.2
    Better start this time and in p.2 behind Eduardo with Marty and Gregory right on my rear bumper. After the incident with Marty had no one to slow Gregory down, so within 2 laps he caught up with me and passed. Temporary got back p.2 when Gregory pitted at the end of l.5. After my pit stop at l.7th it was just pure fight between me and the DHR SimCraft crew for 3rd, 4th and 5th positions. Keith overtake manoeuvre on l.10th sees me in a DHR SimCraft sandwich till the end. Good racing and great fun, Keith and Yuri :) :) :)

I,m really looking forward to the upcoming ATCC championship with so many talented and quick drivers, real pleasure and great fun should it be :) As i,m not up to speed ( yet :) ) with many of you guys, it would be great achievement to finish in the top 10 ( i hope lol ).

And Marty, don't you even think of quitting, ATCC needs you, you're very quick and clean driver, don't let anyone ( not even yourself ) suggest it otherwise.

See you all at Manfield.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.