• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

S2000 @ Barcelona - Monday 13th April 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Trotin

100RPM
Mar 11, 2008
the first race is quite well for me, fun race!! but no good quali of couse in the rain!!

The second race was as much part for me but i downgraded too fast down the line and my engine exploded.

Good Fun and great battles! i had real fun..
More S2000 events!!

Akos Veres

100RPM
Feb 4, 2009
The first race was very good and close.
The second was also exciting. I tried to not let Mark to overtake me for a few laps, but I had a mistake, so he could pass me. I was silly at the pit, because I didn't change my rear tires although they were slidy. SO the second part of the second race was not enjoyable for me. I was sliding in almost every corner.

But you guys were fair and patient, thx you all!

Mark Guy

1000RPM
Aug 21, 2008
The first race was very good and close.
The second was also exciting. I tried to not let Mark to overtake me for a few laps, but I had a mistake, so he could pass me. I was silly at the pit, because I didn't change my rear tires although they were slidy. SO the second part of the second race was not enjoyable for me. I was sliding in almost every corner.

But you guys were fair and patient, thx you all!
Akos, I really enjoyed that fight we had, very close and good defensive driving by you.
:)

F

Frank Herfjord

I had a nice fight with Akos as well. He touched my bumper and sent me sideways at 200km/h in one of the many fast corners. Thanks for immediately slowing down to let me hold my position :)

Come to think of it, I was pretty much fighting every lap of both races.

Akos Veres

100RPM
Feb 4, 2009
I had a nice fight with Akos as well. He touched my bumper and sent me sideways at 200km/h in one of the many fast corners. Thanks for immediately slowing down to let me hold my position :)

Come to think of it, I was pretty much fighting every lap of both races.
You know we are tough but fair here in RD and also in other racing competitions. James was also waiting for me after he pushed me off the track. No problem at all.

Yoeri Gijsen

8000RPM
Premium
Dec 31, 2006
Ah, this was fun. I had two nice races with some battles going on all the time. I had a bad pitstop in the first one as I changed the wrong two tyres. Couldn't catch up after that.

The second race went better. I was much more competative and continued to have fun with Simon and Jamie.

Sorry for my bold behaviour (eh, Jamie :rotfl:) :wink2:

Loads of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.