RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Nice racing there guys :) superfun, also lots of guys on TS :)

To my surprise my beloved Lada had superpower in my bare hands (with some setup tweaks :) )
Drove the beast to 2nd spot on the grid.

The start was initially ok, but forgot to shift in time and hit the limiter for a while. Was in 3rd position after the chicane, when Marty was making a mistake a few corners later.
Then it was Cristians turn and I was in P1.... whaaat? Yes, Lada :)

Could manage to stay in front, mostly because Cristian slided a bit too much in catching me. The in the last laps I got some breathing space and could steal the Win :)

Second race was ok, after some laps I was in 4th position after starting from P8.
Then suddenly out of nowhere a stop 'n go, after only 1 warning (which was caused when I took avoiding action from Maik's near spin.)
Then a small mistake and got a second stop'n go.

Decided to still go on and finish the race.

Had some fun. Nice to be back :)
Cheers.

Have not raced in over a month and jumped in here at the last minute. Drove the Seat Leon TDI for the 1st time.

Quali went well for P3 behind Ramon And Christian.

Race 1
Started well up to second behind Christian then through to 1st when Christian went wide. Made a couple mistakes letting Ramon by. Had James hot on my tail. Was hanging in for 3rd but got Stop n go with 3 laps to go taking me back to 11th. Was fun up front while it lasted but got stop n go both races in places there was nothing gained. Still had fun and learned a new car with the TDI. Fun to drive horrible sound but realistic I guess. Grats to Ramon and Christian

Well, that was my first ever RD race and good fun it was too :)
I remember writing on my application "looking forward to some weekday online racing that doesn't involve a 20 car pile-up at the first corner...". I think it was only about 10 which included me flipping Jamie Wilson... he was already sideways anyway when I got there....
Apart from when a book got stuck under my gas pedal and about 8 cars overtook me, I think it all went pretty well.

Cheers guys, looking forward to the next one :)

Des: and it was me who pushed you from behind before you flipping Simon. Sorry mate, but I couldn't brake enough to avoid you, had no space on the sides. Looked at the replay and realized that you were cheating. You used a Volvo sideways for better braking...:woot2::rotfl:
I made a lot of mistakes in the first race, but in the second half had some good fights with Martin.

Second race: On to T1 before me there was some contact try to avoid them but the Chevy hit the brakes and I bumped into him. Both of us would be ok, but I think Simon Gardner couldnt avoid me, and it ended as a bad crash. Front bumper, suspension, puncture. The car was very unstable, so I decided to pit in, repair the car, and went back.
The lapping drivers arrived soon. I tried to follow what's in RD rules, that if I'm being overlapped than maintain speed and racing line, and let the other driver do the lapping. I couldnt do this because in 2-3 second i receivedthe second blue flag warning. So I pulled away and lift of the gas every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%