RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

• Andrew Evans

skinpack now linked...

tomorrow afternoon at 15:00 GMT is the latest i'll split the servers... if we're not filled then... there will only be 1...

Have to say, awesome racing people! - My motec-display went MAD, and I missed everything, gears/revs/laps/pos./distance/all!!!! when the session got into superpole, so I felt really handicapped, and set a P3 as I recall, entire first stint was still with NO info, and it did'nt get right untill the pitstop. Great racing all, and especially the backmarkers where just awesome - thanks you for not spioling the infights. Hope to get a retry someday....

Ohh, and beeing in an e46 my rear tyres just disapered, oh my...

Both tremendously fun races for me with the S60,although both starts all i could do was spin up the wheels which made me work from the start,memorable racing with Hermy-Mtommi-Jay-Nige-Simon T-Neil G,lovely clean gent style :good:.
Thank You Yves and RD.

it was good fun tonight :good:
Joined the fun with around 20 minutes of qualifying left so just enough for 2 runs at it. First run it was get a feel for the car/track combo, second runs it was tweaks done and go for it and was very happy to get 5th.

Got off to a bad start and Simon out dragged me to the first corner but going up the hill i was all over him which i found strange then thought he must be heavy with fuel, maybe he was maybe he was not but i soon found out that i was very light on fuel as being a total twat i only has 25L in the tank so spent the next 11 laps taking it easy with the revs and the last few laps i dropped from 5th to 8th without being able to fight back and i could only watch the cars cruise by as i coasted over the line with 0.1L left in my tank.

Race 2 i started from pole and got off to a good start and soon pulled away from the pack led by Nigel and the gap stayed between 0.9 and 1.5 seconds for a few laps as although we were both in Honda's i seemed to be quicker in section 1 he was quicker in section 2, while in section 3 we looked even.
This time it was my turn to be short of fuel and as i tired i started making mistakes as Nigel kept the pressure on and eventually he got past as did Gary behind him. I tried hard to hold on to 3rd for a BVM filled podium but it was not to be as i defended the first corner i got tagged and lost some momentum as i struggled to keep it pointing the right direction and this was enough to let Jamie power past from 6th into 3rd place within 1 corner. After that i had neither the time, energy or the tyres to get past him so had to settle for 4th.

Great fun with these around this track and i think everyone enjoyed it so thnx all who made it so.

c ya all again :good:

• Kyle Evers

Race ended early for me, my own fault. I took a turn too fast (no surprise -.-) and lost my front end. So I figured I would just go into the pits and repair. But I had no hotkeys to select "Repair Front Aerodynamics." Didn't want to run the rest of the race with not front end, that is miserable.

QUALY
On 2nd position 0.028 :)woot:) behind Keith Barrick. How close do these cars get after 30 minutes qualy?

RACE
Hectic first lap in a good fight witch Marcel, we both had high pings so we were too hot to handle :)
Got passed him and could push a gap. Ofcourse the pitstop was messed up again (missing the pitspot with about 1.4 meter, and had to restart and reverse) fueled up and continued too heavy. Great speed by Keith in the second stint but I could drive safely to first position.
Havent really driven these cars since the wildcardround of the V-WTCC on Nordschleife, but they were quite enjoyable in a real race! Impressed!

What an amazing race, very fast drivers on the grid, Keith and Bram were flying over the track, idi start on 5th and finish the race on 5th also, no supprise, few mistakes again byt nothing very bad and had no damage. I don't like windshield being very dirty on long race like that, can't see very well from the middle of the race even with wipers on. I thhink there's a patch somewere for that, i will look for it.
So thanks again to RD and Eric for exiting races.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 87 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 71 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.4%