RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I was a bit too sleepy I think. At turn 1, I didn't feel like I hit the guy ahead me, but he spun like that, so I thought it was maybe my fault so I waited. After that had some nice racing there. The Seat ate tires after 5 laps, man this car is not for this long races. I was suffering all over in it! Sometimes I was driving really rubbish, mistakes all over, again I think I was too sleepy. Then about 5 laps before the end I hit the pitwall and my car couldn't go straight anymore so I thought that's the end for my race!

Thx Bram, Tomas for this race! The track is great!:)

Weeeeee congrats Simon with the glorious victory in the Cupra :) Thx Tomas for the great track and the instant backup hosting! :thumb:

Was a great race guys. Add this track to my list of favorites :)

Man after crying on the forum about my driving i must say i really enjoyed the race ........... was tagged on the first corner and got going again in last place but had a few very tough laps fighting with (i heard after the race ) Bram and then i pitted but didnt have my tyres selected so had to pit again for tyres.Nevertheless i learned a lot and must say im gaining in confidence.What i did notice after pitting 2nd time i was caught and passed by the front guys and actually managed to hang onto them for about 3 laps.So .....i think my problem is lack of practice which i think will ultimately lead to consistancy which caused me to drop off the leading bunch.

All in all i feel i'm slowly getting the hang of it.Man this track need to be run again ......cant wait

Well that was unexpected..
First thanks to Tomas for stepping in to host this event.

Started 3rd surronded by BMW's and Lewis' Chevy managed to not lose too badly to the Beemers, ended up with 5 cars battling for the first 5 or so corners. Tomas & Lewis had a coming togehter with Kenneth getting a gap up front from me & Bram. Hassled Bram for a couple of laps, eventually passed because of tyre wear or heat I'd assume?

Rest of the 1st stint spent my time between 3-4 seconds off Kenneth until closing on midway when Kenneth struggled and managed to get within 0.5 seconds before he pitted and I went for one more lap. Changed all 4 tyres because the track was killing all but the rear left. Came out 3/4 seconds ahead of Kenneth and managed to increase the lead slowly to 8/9 seconds by the end. Looked like a good battle behind for 2nd-4th though :)

A fantastic track, feels lower grip than usual. Bumpy pit is havoc with the FFB.
With the timing bug fixed can't wait to run it again :)

• Andrew Evans

nod, we should just follow the normal rd rules - 2 wheels within the white lines... people cutting on friday night will be in for some iron justice... :nod:

Hmmm, that turns the opposite wall into a 'wall of death' I would say.

But really nicely done track I think!

EDIT: Hihi, found a small 'bug', not important, but on the next corner, there is a green on the right of the track, which has a 'hard end', a wall or tyres. But actually you can drive through it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 336 28.2%