S18 - General Discussion

that is most likely why its disappeared from the rules and guidelines haha

before r3.5 we used asr f1 mod and it did allow refueling but we banned it to have shorter f1 style pits.

thanks daniele :thumbsup:

BTW to clarify, i didn't mean that the car doesn't have the hole to put the fuel in the tank :roflmao: i meant the series, the FR 3.5 rules doesn't allow refueling :thumbsup:

@David Turnbull could you, or some other admin set the time on the server to night? The lighting during daylight time on this track is very strange, it's hard to see the specific stuff with VR.
Btw, driving this track in VR is awesome, besides from the fact that there is loads of aliasing going on.

The starting time setting in the dedi-tools is only about the race (and warm-up if i remeber right). To change practice and qualifying starting time close the server and open the player.json in rfactor2-dedicated\UserData\player (or in case the player.json in use by the server) and find these lines:

Code:
"Practice1StartingTime":990,
"Practice1StartingTime#":"-3=random, -2=random daytime, -1=default RFM, 0-1439=minutes after midnight",
"QualifyingStartingTime":720,
"QualifyingStartingTime#":"-3=random, -2=random daytime, -1=default RFM, 0-1439=minutes after midnight",

So, if you want the practice to start for example at 9pm, "Practice1StartingTime" should be 1260 (21*60). Let me know if it works!

@David Turnbull Please PM me when you have the chance; I may have found a way I can drive again despite races being in the middle of my work day. Question: What's current geographic distribution of the league ( Hi everyone :) )? i.e. being the "West Coast USA outlier" is there anyone that may be praticing during times I am able to practice on weekdays(~1:00am-7:00am GMT)?

Last edited:
Hey Bob, its been a while :)

I'll pm you very soon, its nearly bedtime here in the UK for me so not much time tonight. It would be great to have you back, theres still a good few familiar faces around.

Also congratulations on getting married :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%