S17 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have to miss the next race :cry:
May we see us at some fun races in summer, at the latest next season :)
I wish you all fun and a great summer :)
A great thing would be a open discussion how we can attract more racers for next season :)
Cyas
Martin

This is season over for me as I'll be missing the next race too. I'll be away on vacation during it. It's been great racing when possible this season though, so thank you guys for good action when it happened! :)

I owe you all an apology though. This will make a 3rd round in a row I've missed, and at other points this season there's been races when I simply wasn't prepared well enough to race. Barcelona was perhaps the best example, where I retired a perfectly healthy car because my head was so far out of the race with outside issues.

Joining VEC this last season was a shock to my usual sim racing routines and habits. It was an incredible amount of work which I was quite happy to do, and incredibly exciting to be a part of. Never before have I had so much success in return for the skills I've emphasised working on in simracing over the years. But there's been casualties elsewhere because of it. I'm doing much fewer races now than I have in the past, and Presto's practice time got cut up a lot more than it should have. It's a me problem, and I'm gonna get it fixed in time for next season. :D

Thank you @Peter Decker and @David Turnbull for keeping the show running, even against an incredible obstacle at one point! You guys are awesome. And thank you everyone else whose driving here has helped make Presto the league we're so proud of! :D

Good luck to each and every one of you in Istanbul. :D And congratulations to @David Turnbull on securing the title!

i actually forgot all about it this week :laugh: ill be there though as usual

its a good track for racing on usually so hopefully we'll have a good race regardless of numbers. it always gets a bit like this at the end of season but hopefully next season we can get some more new faces in to keep the numbers up.

Good luck tonight everyone! :D

Regarding DX11 tracks, DX11 optimized is definitely the preference right now as we want to keep looking forwards and that's the way rF2 is going. But there may be some non-DX11 optimized tracks anyway just because we have to work with what's available to us. Especially while mods are still updating for it. We will make the most of it though, but any non-DX11 tracks we use will be chosen because they are our best options in the given situation. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.3%