S17 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to test V1.6, but I can`t ... but I`m not sure ... :whistling:
I subscribed in the workshop, then after restarting RF2 it did an update and the FR 2014 was showing version 1.6 in the content ... great.
But when I start in offline mode and tried to choose the car, only version 1.2 was showing :confused:
Then I tried to go back to 1.2 and again to 1.6, but at least I can`t choose V1.6 and in game I looks and feels the same.
Any suggestions ?

The thing you need to delete (or just place it on the desktop) to get it to work is the ISI_FormulaRenault35_2014 folder located at C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Installed\Vehicles

If you want to join the server with the old version then just place the ISI_FormulaRenault35 back in the Installed Vehicles folder.

Thx guys, I was able to test it now :)
No problems at all with FFB and the tyres seems quite more realistic.
In Trackmap the tyre temperatures are also now showing up realistic.
Maybe I reactivate Motec when we use this verion :geek:
Also the driving is in some corners slightly different e.g. in T1 at Austria the car is quite stable.
With V1.2 im loosing the car every second lap in this turn :D
Later I´ll try to do setup with V1.6 in Austria ...

hi folks :)

had a rough few weeks, aint felt too good but getting back to normal AGAIN!

ive read the thoughts posted by you guys on the new version of the r3.5 and we should deffo be using it, but its been too short notice for me and other guys who most likely wont have time to put into it before the next race so for austria we will stay with 1.2 and as soon as austria is done we will change to 1.6, it seems to me to be the easiest and best solution at the moment.

if everyone were to agree id have no problem moving to it now but if 1 or 2 dont see these messages then its a bit unfair for them to come back and maybe have no clue whats going on.

@Kyran Parkin good luck with the lmp1 championship and we will be happy to see you back soon (maybe as the champions?) :)

I can't get the old version back installed, i unsubscribed from the steam workshop and deleted the v1.6 version but it won't download the v1.2 version again

I'm reverting back to dx9 version to be able to use trackmap (can't do any serious racing without it, feel totally lost), and trying to find the old FR3.5 again, so I can join you guys tonight :) I've done a couple of laps with the new version.. I hope the difference is not too big because I haven't driven the old one in ages..

Do I need to sign up for the league to do just one race, or can I just join? Same pw as last season? :geek:

My internet modem is giving me troubles and restarting itself a lot since yesterday.
I will keep an an on it, it just happened while I got my first chance to practice for tonight and after a few laps I got disconnected.
I talked to the support and they gave me the typical response but I am getting a new modem at least within the next days, however I don't know if I will race because it is so annoying when you get disconnected during a race, especially when it is finally 30°C outside.

So I will keep an eye on it, need to get more practice done before anyway.
Lets hope it will not die on me any more.

Hey guys... I`m graduating next month and the work for the final project takes me a bit more than expected (who would have guessed?), so for this reason, same as for Barcelona, I won`t be able to race tonight. Hopefully next race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back