S17 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
the racing and format will remain largely unchanged for season 17, i think most of us will agree it worked out pretty well with the 2 race format and x2 tyre wear?

we will try to incorporate some weather this season if we can get it sorted out in time, as usual ive left it a bit late but if me and peter can get together for some testing then we might be able to make it happen :)

So have you guys had time to look into the Weather Tool?
From what I read it works fine, however, it only works when monitored, so you can't have it run on the server all week long, but rather only for the current event, as it sometimes gets stuck when you do a Practice Session Restart.

we will be getting stuck into the weather plugin at the weekend and see how we get on with it.

the plugin would only be used for race nights, the practise server will remain dry, its upto you guys if you want to practise wet races offline or whatever :)

its not 100% that weather will be included this season but this is deffo the start of us incorporating it into later s17 and future seasons.

new season is coming,is time to back to work but someone disagrees:D

SEASON-17.JPG

Last edited:
It is with a sad heart I write this to let you all know that Valter Ostman, our friend and fellow racer has sadly passed away. This is obviously a shock to a alot of us who raced with Valter for a lot of years, he was a PrestoGP'er from the start, he will be sadly missed and all prayers go to his family at this time.

:(

Just read this sad news on FB....Valter was a good man, always a gentleman on track and off

It was a pleasure to race with him.....RIP Valter...our friend :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 237 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 165 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years