S15 - Skins Thread

my skin for Season 14 :)

GRAB_003.JPG

My skin for 2015
I think I might have to change the # as Sean has 12 ?
FR35 Spa Pit Lane rear angle.JPG
FR35 Spa Eau Rouge.JPG

Just to mention that as far as I am aware helmets won't show in-game to other users via the in-game skin share facility.
I tested this on the server in a club race and while my skin was visible the helmet was not.
Its my understanding that they would need to be inserted in some kind of mod.

My skin for 2015
I think I might have to change the # as Sean has 12 ?
View attachment 83383 View attachment 83384

Just to mention that as far as I am aware helmets won't show in-game to other users via the in-game skin share facility.
I tested this on the server in a club race and while my skin was visible the helmet was not.
Its my understanding that they would need to be inserted in some kind of mod.

You can make helmet and driver (if no open wheeler also windows etc) when packing them into a mas. If you want i can send you an example ;)

It should be fine wouldnt Worry about car numbers ATM David something we can maybe change in future tho :thumbsup:

One thing I think is no one should make a virtual ride/new team as this has caused disconnects etc and may have been cause if our problems the practise night.

I think Vale may need to change his when talking with David last night.

It should be fine wouldnt Worry about car numbers ATM David something we can maybe change in future tho :thumbsup:

One thing I think is no one should make a virtual ride/new team as this has caused disconnects etc and may have been cause if our problems the practise night.

I think Vale may need to change his when talking with David last night.

How does this virtual ride transfer work? I guess it only happens if server has skin transfer activated? But what then if clients have skin transfer activated - will there be peer-to-peer transfers anyways? Is it then a must that all players with skin transfer enabled, delete the virtual ride folders or is it sufficient if no one choses any virtual ride? I'm just afraid we wont catch all created folders maybe created from the first time any virtual rides were created. @Gijs van Elderen maybe knows? We should take any precautions here and now.

How does this virtual ride transfer work? I guess it only happens if server has skin transfer activated? But what then if clients have skin transfer activated - will there be peer-to-peer transfers anyways? Is it then a must that all players with skin transfer enabled, delete the virtual ride folders or is it sufficient if no one choses any virtual ride? I'm just afraid we wont catch all created folders maybe created from the first time any virtual rides were created. @Gijs van Elderen maybe knows? We should take any precautions here and now.

Don't use a virtual ride on any servers at the moment. Just apply an "alt.dds" skin to a default car.

You can keep your virtual rides on the client side. But if you want to setup a server with your client install, remove them!

Alternative skins or skin transfer how does it work. ==> click here.
Basically:
- Skin uploads to the server (if skin transfer is enabled on the server)
- Once on the server: Skin will download to all clients (if the client has download skins enabled)

Virtual ride transfer works the same. But it sends a .rcd file with the skin. The server needs to be restarted each time a .rcd file is added (only then the server makes use of it).
So i recommend not use the virtual ride online.

or we can use My Drive.:)

edit: I not considered the downloads section of RD for upload the skin only for let more free space for free skin not for 30 League skins season14, 30 League skin season15 etc.. :D

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back