S15 - Important Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

Tonight will be our first race with ASR F1 add in that Monza turn 1 is a nightmare for start's it mean we all have to be extra carefull tonight, we will do plenty practise start's to try iron out any problem's but please all be aware that in the real race there will be no restarts so safety is paramount to this first race.

Be aware that braking distances will change quite dramatically with high fuel load.

please guy's lets get through t1 and start the season like we mean to go on :thumbsup:

Check calendar changes :thumbsup:

Obviously not ideal finishing on the 23rd December and if its a problem for anyone we can put that race back to after new year, we will discuss that in general chat :)

Wednesdays race at Singapore will use build 998, please do not update before this, if you have updated already please make another instal of build 998, you can get the installer here

p.s After the race your free to update or get rid of build 998 :thumbsup:

IMPORTANT!!

ALL drivers must adhere to the start lights on the grid, wether thats ingame or trackmap makes no diffrence, going before the lights turn green will be classed as a jump start.

ALL drivers must adhere to the pit speed limits (entry and exit), if you speed on entry you must report this in your incident report which is mandatory for all drivers (no driver should be speeding on exit, please use limiter at all times in the pits until you reach exit line).

ALL drivers must adhere to keeping qualifying laps clean (no cuts or wides), if you find you have cut or went wide please post this in your incident report.

as mentioned above, incident reports are mandatory, if you raced please post, even if just to say no incidents.

and lastly please NO SWEARING! on the server.

Hi guys,

I would be eternally gratefull if at the last race at Spa we could get as much attendance as possible, the reason is that I've recently put a diffrent hard drive in the Dedi and we need to test it on a race night, obviously its not ideal on a race night to be testing anything but seeing as its the last race of S15 and Dino already has it sewn up I thought this would be the perfect opportunity.

We usually dont get enough turn out any other time to test thing and we need at least 21 drivers to be sure of a worthwhile attempt at this, what I ask is that even if you can't stay for the entire race could you help us by turning up for 20 minutes or so, anyone is welcome, the more the merrier.

If we cant have a good attendance due to it being so close to Christmas (which is completely understandable) then a test race or two will be organised just after new year where we will need everyone to show that Presto spirit and help us out, if the Dedi still doesnt allow us to host more than 20 drivers without crashes then it will be on its way to Sweden to Peters house which mentioned in another thread will cost us a bit of money to make happen so your help will be invaluable in deciding if paying out is worth it to us.

Like I also mentioned in another thread a lot of planning needs to go into S16 so although it looks like we have plenty time, theres a lot to sort out and test.

Thanks folks I know you'll do us proud :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back