S15 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerio Vinassa

PrestoGP Veteran
Im out for holiday 15 days :).
About season15 Im for F3.5Renault and a possible vote is for F1 92 ,but think that F3.5 will be good for us new track and a good knowledge about car tires,engine,etc. give us a freedom to focus more on line track:D.

Gents,
I have made a skin for the 92 Lotus of Jonny Herbert inspired by the 1986 Lotus of Ayrton Senna.

The funny thing is that it will show in-game in the V1.86 of the ASR 1992 mod but not in the V 1.81?
Any ideas. Also has anyone managed to put a helmet in this mod?
Cheers

Is there a skin template for the 92s ? are they al same shape or model ?
I have never found a skin Template and i'm afraid they are not all the same shape. When i draw a skin for the 92 V1,7 i found the williams didn't had the same shape as another one i compared to. So it makes it a bit more tricky to draw some lines as you don't have wireframe.

I tried to make a skin by guessing roughly where everything is but when I change to it in tuning menu nothing happens, car still looks like default skin.

I loaded the skin I had made onto a fr 3.5 and it loaded onto it ok obviously the wrong layout but at least it loaded, I think we wont be able to make skins for this mod unless the go into it some other way.

Hello everybody :D
I'm interested in joining the league, but I have a couple questions first.
How's the latency from the US west coast? I've tried the servers and they seem smooth from my view, but I haven't seen anyone else on them, so I'm not sure . Basically I don't want to be skipping and rubberbanding on everyone else's screen even if it's smooth for me.

Secondly, and most importantly, my best time during practice on monza so far is around 1:32, this seems way off the pace of the 1:27 I see posted in the setup thread. Is my pace going to be too slow for the league. I don't mind being last, I just don't want to be in the way of everyone. :notworthy:

dear Jeff Stephens im too around 1:32 :) (for now:D) and I dont think this is the problem but important things is the pace for 60mins. and when you take a blue flag let pass the ALIENS:D before you can and in a safe place,roughly we are (speak about last season) divided in three groups Aliens, people that study for become an alien and other folk like me sure someone with fight you will find.
Last but not the least find a big fun;)

remember if you not have done read this:
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/s15-official-sign-up-thread.110206/

I tried to make a skin by guessing roughly where everything is but when I change to it in tuning menu nothing happens, car still looks like default skin.

I loaded the skin I had made onto a fr 3.5 and it loaded onto it ok obviously the wrong layout but at least it loaded, I think we wont be able to make skins for this mod unless the go into it some other way.
Have you try this way Sean? Its how i was able to make a skin in ASR V1,70, so i guess it should work for the 1,81.
http://legends-league.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=9641

About the server:
I had 3 disconnections so far on 2 practice sessions, also Vale had one (I saw him with 600ping or so warping in front of me right before that), I'm pretty sure Martin had one too and Steeve also wrote in the setup threat about connection lost.

So something is certainly not right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline