Resource icon

Misc S1-Dynamic - Alternative way 1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Marchetti87 submitted a new resource:

S1-Dynamic - Alternative way - A modified version of the original game filter to provide a better image and a less bright sky.

Here is my custom filter, based on the original S1-Dynamic game filter. I changed the brightness, contrast, gamma and saturation, changed the auto-exposure to a less bright sky, the glare of cars, lights and LEDs was increased and solar rays are most evident.

There are two versions:

hot - brighter colors and a "warmer" image
normal - slightly saturated colors, but without change in color temperature

Note: the Color Saturation should be at 100%

I hope you enjoy....

Read more about this resource...

really like your "hot" setting...
but now the revleds are a way too bright.

so what valve i have to decrease to reduce this, without loosing too much from "hot" setting?

Last edited:
really like your "hot" setting...
but now the revleds are a way too bright.

so what valve i have to decrease to reduce this, without loosing too much from "hot" setting?
I made a small correction for the glare, decreasing a little saturation and the strength of the bloom. The end result is imperceptible, but now the LEDs are visible.

Last edited:
Yes, I can. But all the other stars, except for the sun, will be affected. The lights and reflected glare in cars will have the same intensity, only the stars will be reduced. Even so, the visual remains good. In the next hours I will be releasing a new version.

Marchetti87 updated S1-Dynamic - Alternative way with a new update entry:

Tweaks to glare and lights

I made some tweaks to the glare reflected in the cars for something less exaggerated. Consequently the lights have changed and now they are emitting a soft and smaller "star". Honestly, I am very pleased with the results now.

Below, a sequence of screenshots using the filter "warm", with a comparison of before and after.

View attachment 86962 View attachment 86963 View attachment 86964 View attachment 86965 View attachment 86966 View attachment 86967 View attachment 86968...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing