S1 - 2011 Road/Oval Events - Full Track Listing by Event

Derek Speare

@Simberia
Here you go gang, just like I promised. I took this information from the post made from iRacing about our newest schedule. I organized it weekly so you can see at a glance where you'll be racing:

Capture-14.png

Track Codes:

trackcodes.png

See you on the track ;)

Derek

S1-2011ROAD.png

Here's the Oval:

OVAL.png

Derek

It kind of makes me wonder why we "voted" for the mustang schedule as it is not respected at all...
Being forced to buy the Jetta to use it on tracks I have already just sucks...
Might not participate at all to the MX5 D class... Tying is supposed to be illegal in the US, just liek it is illegal in most developped contries, but iracing does not seem to care... :(
Typically what I hate about iracing.

Might not participate at all to the MX5 D class... Tying is supposed to be illegal in the US, just liek it is illegal in most developped contries, but iracing does not seem to care... :(

MX-5 D class??? Also what is Tying??? I don't guess I have heard of that before... I think that is cool that they are making a D class but I'm with you about having to buy other cars to race one. Sort of like the Grand Am stuff, if I want to race the DP I have to buy the Mustang as well.

it is tying for people who for exemple bought a riley protype and who are forced to buy the mustang to keep on driving it.
Same thing goes for the MX5 now...
The buying cars and tracks thing is the whole concept of the game, it is clearly explained, so it's fine. But having to buy more stuff after you already bought something... not legal...

For the MX5 I understand it is debatable.
For the Riley, it is purely illegal as I HAVE to buy the mustang otherwise I cannot use my car unless I pay more to host sessions...
Tons of similar cases have been brought to court and ruled in favor of the plaignant.

Well, the Mustang was popular on it's own and lot of people had it, so for them buying the DP just meant that they could race in a different series. The way I see it is if someone was into tintops then chances are they would have brought the mustang when they got their D promotion. And as soon as they hit the C class I'm sure they would jump into the DP(it is a fun car), IMO. I can totally understand you when you say it sucks that you have to buy a car(VW) that you may not drive, just to play in a certain series. However I understand that it is in iracings best interest to keep it that way. Good luck with your lawsuit.

P.S. didn't you just buy the Mustang? You're half way there.

lol I have other things to than suying a company for 15$...
I just pointed out that some stuff they do are not legal and COULD be suied (suited? sued? suyed? no indea how it's spelled and I am google lazy today :) ) as it's been done before with HP, microsoft...etc

I was just joking about the lawsuit Flavien, just messing around with you, no harm meant. I will say one more thing and after this I will leave it alone. The one thing that is different between iracing and the companies you mentioned is that iracing does not hold a monopoly on anything.

Glad to hear it's beneficial, Karl...I updated the original post to include a week by week overview of the events, and here it is too:

Capture-14.png

Track Codes:

trackcodes.png

See you on the track ;)

Derek

PS - Please, gentlemen, do not turn this thread I started for the benefit of information exchange into something with the potential of having it locked. I don't take threads off topic, and I'd kindly demand that this respect be reciprocated :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back