S!'s reasonably priced compact fastback

Well, as I joined the competition I'm afraid I have to show, what I'm working on. And to be honest, it isn't much yet.
Most people would expect the manufacturers to build something like a Dacia Sandero with a different bodywork. So I won't.
What I'm going to build is a 3-door fastback with four seats and a reasonably sized boot at the total length of approximately 4.1 meter. It will be powered by a turbocharged 4-cyl. 4-stroke petrol engine, developing 115 hp @ 5500 rpm and 157 nm @ 3200 rpm. The power will be transmitted by a 5-speed manual gearbox to the rearwheels. Because of the weight of only 987 kg the car will go from 0-100 km/h in under 8 seconds and reach a top-speed of 201 km/h.
You can either get it with 15" steel wheels and hub caps at the price of 10.500$ or the option to order a set of 18" polished alloys for some more money :D
The other extra is something I'll think of later, depending on how much time I have left. Probably I'm only doing a small rear spoiler, but maybe I'll create a targa or roadster version of it.

By now my first sketch looks like this, but because this will be my first 3d car, I'm now going to start work on some proper blueprints.

And btw, it has no name yet... Best would be some italian or latin name with an A at the begining.

Thanks, now I notice why I don't like the first one, it isn't the front, it's the back, it's much too high and the bumper looks like a huge chin.

I think the side view of the red car just has a problem with proportions. The wheels are tiny. You could try comparing the dimensions to a similar real car, maybe by overlaying blueprints.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 40.0%