AC *S.GP only* Historic DTM @ Laguna Seca - Mon 13 Jul 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Denis Betty

The older I get, the better I was.
Staff
Premium
s-gp-png.358587

Monday evening AC club racing events have migrated to the Simracing.GP platform. We are hoping for your continued support during this transition. Please join us on the journey as the platform is developed and contribute your feedback.

Simracing.gp beta events are open to Premium members only Click here for more information on Premium membership. You will first need to sign up for the RD beta testing group HERE. You will then receive emails, inviting you to beta testing events in the RD beta testing group.

For the time being, all events will include official Kunos content only (no mods).
Come and join us, more testing equals more bugs squished and faster development of the platform.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Discord: Click here

You will need to associate your RD account with Discord in Your Account > Connected Accounts
Incident Reporting: Click here
Highly Recommended App
: Helicorsa 0.7b (download)
We highly recommend that you join us on Discord, and that you use an app called Crew Chief.

• Practice Server: Racedepartment.com EU Classic DTM Practice #00
  • Race Server: You will need to search for "simracing.gp" . Also, you must ensure that you have booking enabled in AC server lobby. The server will not be visible in the server lobby until the exact time stated in the event invitation email.
Cars:
  • BMW M3 E30 GrA 92 - (Default Content)
  • Mercedes 190 Evo II - (Dream Pack 1)
Track : Monza 1966 Road Course

Schedule: Monday 13th July 2020
Practice: 19:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (30 minutes)
Race: 20:00 UTC (30 minutes)

PRACTICE SERVER IS UP!

Last edited:
Can I remind everybody that this is an RD club racing event and as such, is subject to ourRacing Club Rules. Please pay extra special attention to The Golden Rule, Track limits Rule and Blue flag rule.
Anybody who is adjudged to have broken these rules - especially The Golden Rule - will be subject to a ban from racing at RD. This is not a public server - rule breakers & wreckers will not be tollerated.

Thank you.

Nice without the Alfa's! :thumbsup: any news about changing qually to 20 and race to 40?
I just think that, without BoP, the Alfas are too fast for the others. I forgot about the the format change Hans. It would mean that I need to practice. Does anybody else have any input on this? I know that for some people 2 races is better, but ATM we don't have that option - ask on the forum please. :)

Last edited:
I just think that, without BoP, the Alfas are too fast for the others. I forgot about the the format change Hans. I would mean that I need to practice. Does anybody else have any input on this? I know that for some people 2 races is better, but ATM we don't have that option - ask on the forum please. :)
To make myself clear. I don't want to reduce practice time. I can go along with Bram's vision on that. But I find qually too long, even becoming tedious and annoying in failing to improve my time in the last 10 minutes. I'd rather see those minutes added to the race for more battles and fun.

I just think that, without BoP, the Alfas are too fast for the others. I forgot about the the format change Hans. It would mean that I need to practice. Does anybody else have any input on this? I know that for some people 2 races is better, but ATM we don't have that option - ask on the forum please. :)

The idea of a 40 minute race is interesting as it may bring tire choice and pit stops into the mix.
I don't mind the shorter qualifying time.

Hi, can I join this please? Do I sign up here or somewhere else?
Hi and welcome to the club.

It's all in the opening post, but you will first need to sign up to the S.GP beta testing program.
You will first need to sign up for the RD beta testing group HERE.
Once signed up you will receive emails for upcoming S.GP events in AC and ACC. You'll also have access to the S.GP forum. Click the link in one of these emails and it'll take you to the sign up page.

Any problems, let me know.

Cheers. :thumbsup:

I'll give it a try, looks like a good combo. For me 30mins of qualifying seems a bit too long. My favorite would be 15mins. Just my two cents. This time I'll take it as extra practice time.

And yes, too bad the 2 races with reversed grid format is not implemented yet, I do like that.

A very nice combo! Thanks Denis. I had a good start gaining one position to 4th and managed to keep up until I overshot my breakpoint for the corkscrew. For that I received a penalty for reducing to 35km that I didn't noticed (I'm relying to much on CrewChief). I got disqualified by not executing the penalty. The only option is then to leave the event and return. I re-entered 2 laps behind Sam Cobb (4th) and could stay there for the rest of the race. Finished 11th.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%