AC *S.GP only* Historic DTM @ Laguna Seca - Mon 13 Jul 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks @Denis Betty fun combo :thumbsup:
I also overshot at Corkscrew twice but luckily the stewards didn't see it. Did you gain time @HF2000 or why did you get the penalty? Never saw that in an online event

Thanks @Denis Betty fun combo :thumbsup:
I also overshot at Corkscrew twice but luckily the stewards didn't see it. Did you gain time @HF2000 or why did you get the penalty? Never saw that in an online event
I certainly didn't gain time because you loose a lot of speed in the sand there. Maybe the 'stewards' judged it as cutting the track but I didn't notice the penalty until I got disqualified.

Interesting. Are SGP servers set up more restrictivly? Never got any penalty ever in my RD career and had quite a few incidents in every way

Interesting. Are SGP servers set up more restrictivly? Never got any penalty ever in my RD career and had quite a few incidents in every way
Yes, the first races with SGP we got a lot of penalties, mostly for leaving the track (without gaining time) but thanks to Denis most of them are eliminated. Apparently there are a few left which maybe are not so bad but I'd like to know what the specifications are for the penalties.

Yes, the first races with SGP we got a lot of penalties, mostly for leaving the track (without gaining time) but thanks to Denis most of them are eliminated. Apparently there are a few left which maybe are not so bad but I'd like to know what the specifications are for the penalties.
Yes we should investigate. Could you post in the bug reports thread in S.GP forum and include a link to the event Hans please?

Out of curiosity I watched the replay and compared your and my going of the track. It was more or less identical and I can't tell why you got a penalty and I didn't. Mine (first one) happend at about half way distance if you wan't to have a look. The second one 2 laps later.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 428 16.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 286 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 280 10.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 193 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 327 12.8%