Sébastien Loeb Rally Evo

Been enjoying this recently as its one of the few rally games that let you drive any car on any race type but I am struggling a bit with the handling, especially on rallycross.

I dont have issues with other rally sims so i wondered if a good setup may help but i couldnt find any online

Hola, debo ser los pocos que han disfrutado mucho de SLRE, te aseguro que con una buena configuración de volante, es un gran juego. en los ajustes de volante, todo a 0 menos FFB a 70, intensidad de vibración a 30 y zona muerta de acelerador a 10. ÁNGULO DE DIRECCIÓN en automático, o manual en 405 grados. Y a disfrutar!

SLRE is indeed a one peripheral pony but I'm using Gimx to make my Accuforce wheel, HE pedals and Frex seq. shifter work with what is a very good game.
Any chance you could run me through how you did this, as my T300 work OK with SLRE but I would really like to get my arduino handbrake working with it as well.

I might be a bit late asking this, but I'm only able to get multiple usb support by playing the game in keyboard controls, which means no FFB and there's a delay to moving the wheel. Would anyone here know of a workaround to this? I'm using a Logitech G920 and a Fanatec Shifter, for reference.

I've been playing SLRE a bit lately. Unfortunately my G29 doesn't work with it (a shame since they list it as compatible + it's the most popular wheel). The game soft locks when trying to bind the inputs. I'm enjoying it on a gamepad though.

After the first chapter of Loeb Experience you unlock Citroen Saxo Kit Car from '99 (the yellow one), however there's something strange going on.

The car is in my garage, but it cannot be used in career mode. I can use it in Single Stage etc. but not in career. When picking an event where this car should be usable, it's just not there. If I try to buy the car, it doesn't show up. Only if you go to Main Menu, go to Garage, the car shows up to buy, but it says I already have it. On top of that, when I'm in Career mode, it actually says that the Saxo is my currently used car... Does this happen to anyone else?

Someone on Steam forums has mentioned that there's a bug where you cannot restart the stage, or the car won't unlock, that you have to quit and try again instead of restarting. I tried that with a new save file, but it's still the same!

The game itself is okay. I really like the car list, and on a gamepad, when the physics "clicks" with you, it's very enjoyable to drive, however the technical issues (including the above along with some fps drops, lots of pop-in of objects close to the car and other graphical issues) prevent me from enjoying it fully.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years