Ryzen 2200g 2400g - is it possible

Hi all,

just wondering if the Ryzen cpu's with onboard graphics are able to run ACC on a decent level (quality/fps) at 1080.

I searched a lot but found no information about it... have anyone tried already?

Thanks,

Last edited:
The answer is a resounding no...
The answer is a resounding YES.
I've a 2400g and I get a stable 1080p at 30fps with medium settings. Reducing resolution scale would be better ofc, but it's very enjoyable even at 100%.
I OCed at 3.9GHz with gpu at 1300MHz; it can be pushed higher with a better cooler or with 3200MHz DDR4

alright, thanks for the replies... by decent I meant temporally "playable" considering the system restrictions, like:
30+ fps
medium to low settings (who needs smoke and reflections? :D )
good number of cars in the view (10+ maybe)
no image "freezing" during gameplay
and most important: fluid multiplayer to avoid destroying races due to lag.

Since my monitor is Ultrawide (2560x1080) I consider it will require a bit extra from regular 1080. And if the answer is Yes or almost, maybe it worth waiting for the next ryzen 3400g (?) to make it right.

alright, thanks for the replies... by decent I meant temporally "playable" considering the system restrictions, like:
30+ fps
medium to low settings (who needs smoke and reflections? :D )
good number of cars in the view (10+ maybe)
no image "freezing" during gameplay
and most important: fluid multiplayer to avoid destroying races due to lag.

Since my monitor is Ultrawide (2560x1080) I consider it will require a bit extra from regular 1080. And if the answer is Yes or almost, maybe it worth waiting for the next ryzen 3400g (?) to make it right.
Well, 3400G is not coming as soon as other ryzen 3000 cpu as rumors says. The 2400G could provide minimum 24 fps with those settings you wrote (maybe reducing res scale to 95% could provide 30+fps for all situations).

Putting around 30 fps and fine/close multiplayer racing in the same sentence is a bit .. Urgh... In my opinion.
Yes, you won't freeze or stutter for anyone, including yourself but for me that's so sluggish and slow regarding response time that I would never do it.
Why would you wanna run that game with such cpu? Why not grab AMS and find a decent club/league?
For a game like acc I would rather buy a used i5 and a used radeon graphics card (for non steady high fps I would always recommend having freesync possible).
Or something like a radeon 560 alongside a current i3.
If you need the processing power for work or rendering I'd recommend to look for used ryzen 1600 and a radeon 560/70

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 159 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 223 14.3%