Ryder's Driver Specific Liveries

Hi, Ryder25 make me a mod to get two different skin for one team. He give me the permission to publish it so here we go.

Tutorial: Backup your raceload.jpk Under F1 2012 folder ( usefull because its wont work with mod who didnt do it with this mod.

Copy the new jpk into F1 2012 folder.

You need to copy the pssg files form livery main/high one to Livery 0 texture high and livery 1 texture high.

Do the same for lower one.

So you go two pssg files Under livery 0 high, the one for helmet, the other for the car.

After that import your new skin into the livery you want it. Thats it :)

5510.jpg

Ryder's two skin mods

Hi, Ryder25 make me a mod to get two different skin for one team. He give me the permission to publish it so here we go. Tutorial: Backup your raceload.jpk Under F1 2012 folder ( usefull because its wont work with mod who didnt do it with this mod. Copy the new jpk into F1 2012 folder. You need to copy the pssg files form livery main/high one to Livery 0 texture high and livery 1 texture high. Do the same for lower one. So you go two pssg files Under livery 0 high, the one for helmet, the other for the car. After that import your new skin into the livery you want it. Thats it :)

5510.jpg

Ryder's two skin mods
What does this mod actually do?

What does this mod actually do?

You did see Hill car have red side rear wings, Diniz has yellow rear wings side with malboro sponsor ?!

He does to get really two different skin for one team.

The ways to put one skin on high lods and the other skin on low lods work only if you drive the car of this team... here its work everytime without driving the car

You did see Hill car have red side rear wings, Diniz has yellow rear wings side with malboro sponsor ?!

He does to get really two different skin for one team.

The ways to put one skin on high lods and the other skin on low lods work only if you drive the car of this team... here its work everytime without driving the car
So to write it all in a short description:
It makes you able to use 2 different skins on a team?
For example if "X" driver has pirrelli logo on his car while "Y" driver has TNT logo there it can be changed with this mod?

The other thing to clarify is.....what if you choose the second driver to use....do you drive with a low texture?

The other thing to clarify is.....what if you choose the second driver to use....do you drive with a low texture?

Like Benitzername said, its work like an helmet, driver 1 has is own helmet, and driver 2 is own... so now they got their own livery, nothing like the ways to put one skin in high, one skin in low... now its permanent

And fastly said... the game with this new raceload.jkp took livery ont livery 0 and 1... no more on livery main.

To explain more, if i did jordan skin on McLaren and ferrari skin also on McLaren

I put jordan high skin on Livery 0 texture high, i put jordan low skin on livery 0 texture low.
i put Ferrari high skin on livery 1 texture high, i put ferrari low skin on livery 1 texture low.

So everytime i saw a McLaren car in game, one will always with Jordan skin, the other always with ferrari skin

And on Mc2 folder livery 0 texture high.... you should saw

mc2_gen_low_main.pssg for the car
mc2_tex_low_00.pssg for the helmet

same for all 3 other folder in livery's

So basically you just now put the car main pssg into the driver livery folder?

Ok,do this test and check into game, you will understand everything

back up your raceload.jpk, is on F1 2012 folder

Dowload this one on 1st post

We will test it with your 2012 Ferrari and 2013 Ferrari.

go to cars/fe2/texture high and copy this files
fe2_gen_high_main.pssg

after go to cars/fe2/livery 0/texture high, paste it
go to cars/fe2/livery 1/ texture high, paste it

go to cars/fe2/texture low and copy this files
fe2_gen_low_main.pssg

after go to cars/fe2/livery 0/texture low, paste it
go to cars/fe2/livery 1/ texture low, paste it

Now all pssg car files are on the right places

open fe2_gen_high_main.pssg on livery 0/texture high, import your 2012 Ferrari skin, save it
open fe2_gen_low_main.pssg on livery 0/texture low, import your 2012 Ferrari low skin, save it

open fe2_gen_high_main.pssg on livery 1/texture high, import your 2013 Ferrari skin, save it
open fe2_gen_low_main.pssg on livery 1/texture low, import your 2013 Ferrari low skin, save it

Now you got two different skin for one team

go into the game, start a race without ferrari, and look after. Alonso got 2012 car, massa got 2013 car

If you got skin problem with other team because of new jpk files do those step for all team

go to cars/fe2/texture high and copy this files
fe2_gen_high_main.pssg

after go to cars/fe2/livery 0/texture high, paste it
go to cars/fe2/livery 1/ texture high, paste it

go to cars/fe2/texture low and copy this files
fe2_gen_low_main.pssg

after go to cars/fe2/livery 0/texture low, paste it
go to cars/fe2/livery 1/ texture low, paste it

I didnt try with doing this with one team, i've made it for everyone before my test

Like I said, basically you just copy the car high and low files into the livery 00 and 01 files.

No main car livery main folder needed or used.

One question Schifty, does this effect multiplayer?With this we are unable to play multiplayer or not?This quiestion is very important to me.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 277 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 402 40.0%