/livery_01
  • //textures_high
  • //textures_low

/livery_main
  • //textures_high
    • xxx_gen_high_main.pssg
  • //textures_low
    • xxx_gen_high_main.pssg

i understand that i have to copy the *.pssg file (make copies, each with different liveries), although WHERE to paste them? do i have to create a new folder? or paste to which existing folder? could you please kindly paste a screenshot of how your modded folders look like? or else type them with the full name (with underscores or 01 02, etc?)

thanks mate.. thanks for the mod.

You take a copy of the high textures from the livery main folder and place it in both of the textures high livery 00 and livery 01 folders, the do the same with the low texture from the livery main folder and place into the low livery 00 and 01 folders.

You take a copy of the high textures from the livery main folder and place it in both of the textures high livery 00 and livery 01 folders, the do the same with the low texture from the livery main folder and place into the low livery 00 and 01 folders.

Thanks. Haven't tried yet but sure it will work.

i dont know what im doing wrong but both cars have the same livery. but i checked it i have mercedes on 01 and custom mercedes on 00 but it doesnt work :cry:

I have one question. What should I do with the safety car? I don't know where to paste textures and they are lost now.
hi, try this to the safety car: save your livery_main folder and then erase it. now create a new folder and named it livery_00, inside create one textures_high folder and one textures_low folder now go to your livery_main folder that you save before copy and paste sc2_gen_high_main inside textures_high folder, copy and paste sc2_gen_low_main inside textures_low folder.

hi, try this to the safety car: save your livery_main folder and then erase it. now create a new folder and named it livery_00, inside create one textures_high folder and one textures_low folder now go to your livery_main folder that you save before copy and paste sc2_gen_high_main inside textures_high folder, copy and paste sc2_gen_low_main inside textures_low folder.

I'll try, grazie mille.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back