Ryan Winsper joins 451 Motorsports

451 Motorsports will like to Welcome aboard new driver Ryan Winsper to its WS 2013 Lineup after done some trial laps under the Recommended Time

Ryan is new to the Series and Will a Valuable member to the team and giving us a good chance to Clinche the 2013 FSR World Series Crown

The Team have Caught up with Ryan on the Upcoming Season

Ok Hi Ryan welcome to the Team we are Glad to have you Aboard, How long have you been in simracing and how did you find your way into FSR?
Hi Ron, thank you for this opportunity to join 451, I have been into sim racing for around 3 years, after purchasing Race 07 when I ordered my new Fanatec wheel, and loved it straight away, I then started on iRacing, racing from the MX5's to the Indy cars, but during all that time, I was never satisfied with what was happening, I wanted to take my sim racing to next level and after following FSR on YouTube for 2 seasons, I decided to get rFactor and give it a go, I have never actually raced in a sim racing league, but I have raced in 5 season on F1 2010/11/12.

After spending some time with the team, what are your first impressions?
My first impressions on joining the team, are basically just a nice a friendly welcome by Ron, I can already see my self enjoying the next season with Ron, and eventually a new team mate when we find a suitable partner.

What do you expect From 451 Motorsports in the future?
I honestly don't know what to expect from 451 Motorsports in the future, as were a completely new team for next season and we haven't got a car setup for any track as of yet.
But if you ask what I'm hoping for, its a relatively competitive car and great team mate who I can share my experience with and over all just a good first season, then start working from there on, hoping to eventually start picking up some podiums, poles and wins.

Team Manager Ron Squire Said:
It has been a Struggle to find drivers to join our team and with Ryan willing to commit to the team we have a real good chance of taking the WS Crown

451 Motorsports Press
Official Press Release
written by Ron Squire

Copy-paste + edit :D
But honestly I highly doubt Ryan succeeds in WS, as he went above the needed time, so he got in the team by luck :D

Good luck!

Think of it in any way you wish ;) but tbh it was not sarcasm. First season in FSR and straight away to WS. Good luck though.

Confidence! :thumbsup:
Well to race on a track with some of the amazing drivers here, I need confidence that I can do well, and hope that some guys push me to my limits, I just hope to have a good first season, I'm still new to the mod and I'm not far off fastest lap pace now... Right now, I'm here to learn and develop my skills as a sim racer, I kinda get that its going to be more difficult than just starting in the WT, but having the opportunity to race in the higher tier with possibly faster people, which in turn will have more confidence behind the wheel, and I can get some good clean racing, I may not be constantly challenging for a win in my first season, but I'm going to try my hardest to be there with the top guys.

Very simple: GOOD practice, and then more GOOD practice and then some more..... If possible try to get tips from the experienced guys, get some proper contacts around so when you need help you can get it :)
I will try and make a few "friends" on here who could help me progress as a racer, but I'm still new around here, I just hope that I don't come across as a d*ck to some people...
I'm putting in a bit of time each day on the mod, but knowing that were switching to rFactor 2 next season makes me wonder if the amount of time I'm considering putting into this version is really worth it, I still don't have any setups for a track.

I will try and make a few "friends" on here who could help me progress as a racer, but I'm still new around here, I just hope that I don't come across as a d*ck to some people...
I'm putting in a bit of time each day on the mod, but knowing that were switching to rFactor 2 next season makes me wonder if the amount of time I'm considering putting into this version is really worth it, I still don't have any setups for a track.
It hasn't been fully decided that we are moving to rF2 next year. A trial winter series will be run early next year.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back