Ryan Walker signs for Nemesis Racing in WS 2013.

Talented GPVWC Supercup and Superleague driver, Ryan Walker has signed for Nemesis Racing heading their World Series challenge in 2013. The Scotsman picked up "Most Improved Driver" in the GPVWC Supercup and Superleague in 2011 and is a star for the future. Ryan was impressed by the teams World Trophy podium in Abu Dhabi and was a factor in his decision to join the team who will be beginning racing in World Series in 2013 as well as their current World Trophy challenge.

Ryan Walker
"Happy to be joining the team and I have to say a big thank you to James for giving me a chance to join the team in the world series next season. I know it will be a hard task to be score points to start with but I think working together with James and the other guys in the team we can finish in the top 10 consistently."

James Peutherer, Team Principal
"It's always an exciting time when a new driver joins the team, and the opportunity to sign Ryan was too good to ignore. It will definitely be a challenge, but I believe we can do well in the World Series.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back