Runtime error in Assetto Corsa

Hello! I recently started getting runtime errors every time I load up a car and track, doesn't matter which car or track it is. The game was running fine the past couple of days untill I installed a couple of mods and since then the game always shows me this runtime error. I installed the mods in the correct folders and after it started giving me the error I uninstalled them and I also did the "Verify integrity of game files" option from Steam but that didn't help as well. I seriously don't know what happened. I searched everywhere on the internet but I couldn't find anything related to this. If someone has a clue what's going on and can help me, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I now have the same error after I installed the content manager and I tried to delete it then download again did not help just delete and go in alone also did not help I checked the integrity of the files but the same error I am already looking for a solution to it 4 days if anyone has found a solution please do not languish and immediately send thank you in advance

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 121 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 95 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 128 13.6%