RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

Running Nordschleife timed without an out lap?

Hi, i have the laser scanned version of the Nord (exm-nord), and was wondering if there's a way in RF2 to run it, but timed from the get go. As it is, i leave the pits and am placed ahead of the start/finish and have to run an outlap before it will start timing me.

Anyone know how to do this?

some of the versions of Nords, allow you to abort the out lap by following the GP course back to the s/f straight. I haven't run the LS version, at least that I know of, so you might give that a try.

RMR1

@Simberia
Hi, i have the laser scanned version of the Nord (exm-nord), and was wondering if there's a way in RF2 to run it, but timed from the get go. As it is, i leave the pits and am placed ahead of the start/finish and have to run an outlap before it will start timing me.

Anyone know how to do this?
The pain of using a rip-off version...
And the original Assetto Corsa one has this problem, too...

For what it’s worth, you don’t do Nords in short slices. It’s just wrong. ;)

Last edited:

RMR1

@Simberia
PS: an official laserscanned Nords for rF2 is on the way, maybe this problem is fixed with it.

hmmmm you can probably put yourself in "race" mode, without AI if you do not want it, and make a "FAST ROLLING" (race settings)........ !!!!

Last edited:
@azqa, that worked, thanks!

@RMR1, normally I do multiple laps, but you know how it is, sometimes you just want to get in a quick run before work :) Btw, I'll definitely be buying the paid version when it's out

Thanks to all for the replies.

Last edited: