running modded tracks

When running add on tracks i keep getting error when players join host, boots them as pos cheats etc. i have reinstalled and some work some dont, i have installed to dedicated server i have tried instal to just race 07 for some this works. Seems that i have some data mismatch somewhere,i tried steam updates etc, its not all tracks just some, im really stuck as what to try to cure prob any tips please.

check if the track that crash don"t have a double track folder, exemple a good install path is like this d:\program files\steam\steamapp\Yves Larose\Race07\GameData\locations\Watkins Glen but sometimes the way the tracks is RARed and extracting it you get a path like this d:\program files\steam\steamapp\Yves Larose\Race07\GameData\locations\Watkins Glen\Watkins Glen. that cause the track to crash.

thanks yves i will give it a try, i had noticed that some tracks run ok just installed to race 07, others better if insert to 07 game data\locations, its a real pain to keep trying as well,waiting for someone on line to join to assess weather it works or not,my track folders are all over the plaice but the ones that run can be in any of the files.thanks again.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back