RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

WTCC87.png

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM TC87
Car: WTCC '87
Track: Nordschleife
Weather:
Dry
Games: Race 07

19:00 GMT: Practice
19:30 GMT: Qualification [TimeTrial]
19:40 GMT: Warmup
19:50 GMT: Race (2 x 3 Laps)

RD Club Rules: Click Here
Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Entry List:
  1. -Nelson Ullinskey
  2. -Dennis Phelan
  3. -Alex Odell
  4. -Arunas Linkevicius
  5. -Daniel Linder
  6. -Andy Jackson
  7. -Björn Golda
  8. -Kevin Bradley
  9. -
  10. -
  11. -
  12. -
  13. -
  14. -
  15. -
  16. -
  17. -
  18. -
  19. -
  20. -
  21. -
  22. -
  23. -
  24. -
  25. -
Server is UP!

Last edited:
I drove this "track" on a friends machine after finishing careers in open wheel racing[Indy and F1] and when I built a new PC I got Race 07 and Evo so I could drive it. It would be easy to say I have over 1000 laps on the Green Hell, probable a lot more as I hit the Pub's for laps whenever I can. This and the Endurance version of Nurburgring will be the last races for Race 07 on RaceDepartment. It's been a fun six plus years for me as a driver and a good run as admin for more than two years picking car/track combo's that you liked, or not :).

Usually my name is at the top of the list for most every event. I'm leaving that spot open to be filled on a day to day basis.

I will be moving on to GSCE where I'll probably be racing with track/car combo's that I like in the Euro events and helping @Tony Presutto as we open up North through South America to RaceDepartment's events with scheduled events. I hope to see some of you there!

Oooo **** i have same problem guys, if i don't turn up its due to load-shedding.
Yes i have heard along the grape vine that Race07 has about a week left . I have GSCE but must admit its really bad cant even compare to R07, I will in future be racing Assetto. yet we must no loose contact , just pop in on TS if we see each other

Sadly then, it looks like it could be the last mini Friday :(

Although I joined the party late (my first club race being September last year), I have to say I am glad to have had the chance to race with such a decent group of guys. I have experienced nothing but 100% friendliness and respect. I think many online gaming communities could learn a thing or two about how to behave by observing how things are done here!

Thank you to Dennis and Bjorn for organizing the races since I have been here :thumbsup:

On to tonight's race.

A blip on the server meant we lost pole sitter Aarron and the grid got shuffled up. Ending up on pole, I made a good getaway, but unfortunately I simply didn't handle the pressure of leading the pack and crashed at the last chicane on L1.

A long pitstop later, I rejoined way down in last, but managed to track Joe for a bit once he had lapped me. This brought me back to into the race in 4th place before having to make my mandatory stop.

I had built enough of a gap by this point to re emerge in 4th, just in front of Bjorn (who was a lap ahead). I seemed to be pulling away fractionally on fresh tires, but a second trip to the barrier cost me more time and almost wrecked Bjorn's race. Sorry mate. :redface:

This time I avoided a heavy contact with the barrier and managed to negate any lost time to finish 4th. A decent result considering my nightmare start.

I am going to try and drive the Nords events next week. Take care and farewell to anyone not able to make it there, and I am sure we will be racing against each other soon in Stock Car Extreme, Assetto Corsa, RRE, RF2 or wherever :thumbsup:

Some good racing (after some connection shenanigans ;)) with Damo until he took four wheels and repaired some damage - fairly lonely ride afterwards.
Congrats to Joe for winning what was likely the last Mini Friday ever!

As discussed on TS, it seems like quite a few of us are set to switch to Stock Car Extreme, with Damo even impulse-buying it after the race, so Joe, Kevin and anyone else not listening in, you might wanna consider that one ;)

We still got next Monday's WTCC87 and another mystery race to go it seems, so too early for goodbyes just yet - see you then! :)

TimeTrialFlyer.png
[/COLOR]
Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM TIME
Car: Too many to list
Track: Nordschleife
Weather: Dry
Games: Race 07 and some addon's

We will run a Qualifying session. "Timetrial" will allow you a running start for a hot lap. Take a peek using "Monitor" to see that no one is roaring up the hill to the last turn before you hit "Drive"!

This is a special, fun Time Trial Event. Run the course as many times as you like. Drive as many of the cars available as you like, or just pick one. As always before a Qualifying session, Good Luck to all and have fun.

RD Club Rules: Click Here
Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

Last edited:
PC gave up the ghost in warm up after grabbing pole. :( Maybe an ominous conclusion to the r07 sim, either that or it was the Pau track itself. Crash was bad enough to cause my bios to default.
So, onto the next gen sims. Which, for me, requires a next gen PC. So I guess I'll see you all around the back end of summer when I've piggy banked some dough away.

I'll try the Nordschleife t/trial as a last blast, maybe get a lap or 2.

Peace and love to you all, I've had some awesome fun with you guys, I really hope we all hook up on track again some time in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 355 28.0%