Run For Your Life !

Hey peeps , I'd like to know your opinion on the first look at a free game that I'm making called "Run For Your Life !"

It's about escaping from a factory like facility destroying everything possible to distract the chase.
In the first Level you will need to open a gate (maybe with a code, but I need to figure out how to place a clue) and turn off cooling for that big generator.

Some screens - what do you guys think about the looks ?

yGztT4O.jpg

T3oq8ZU.jpg

JfSExnY.jpg

0F77g25.jpg

Thanks. Here's a little sneak peak, don't expect much, you can only walk around but the generator is making some noise so it gives a preview of the finished product.

Before running the game turn down your speaker cause its loud.
Once in game press Alt + Enter to make it full screen then press the console key and type

setres 1920x1080

or whatever your res is

fov 80

or whatever fov you want to use

Currently it uses the default UT character so it looks a bit weird cause he's a bit short.

Have fun, a bit of fun ;)

http://speedy.sh/EPFc9/UDKInstall-R.F.Y.L..exe

heh... reminds me of the time when I was creating maps and textures for a Half Life Mod called The Opera ... woah that was a long time ago ...

I still have everything for it lying on a hdd somewhere but the mod is officially dead.

interesting enough... I just found a picture of a map that I created back then on the internet. However the original containers got replaced by cars. Also some props were added. Wonder who did that. lol :p

40764.jpg

good luck with your project!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back