Rumble FFB Effects for Xbox One Controller

Other Rumble FFB Effects for Xbox One Controller 2017-01-20

Login or Register an account to download this content
Gaspedal submitted a new resource:

Rumble FFB Effects for Xbox One Controller - Rumble FFB Effects for Xbox One Controller

You want drive AMS with a Xbox One Controller? But AMS doesn't support rumble effects on Xbox One Controller.

With this mod, you can enable the rumble effects for Xbox One Controller. I have created a new Xbox One Controller Setting file named "Xbox One FFB" and modified the Realfeelplugin.ini file for Xbox One Controller. The default settings works with all cars and I have optimized ffb/rumble effects for stock car, rally and formula cars. I have added rumble effects for engine vibrations,...

Read more about this resource...

Works with an Xbox 360 controller as well (I am using a wired one). Turns AMS into another game, really. It does even work with Assetto Corsa where you can fine-tune the effects (you have to set up the controller as if it was a wheel). Really saved that one for me as well, because the build-in rumble was very unpronounced. Thank you for this awesome mod.

I tried to install it in Rfactor and it works perfectly! ;)
I just did the same steps but in the rfactor directories, the only difference is that some of the settings of the step 5 cant be adjusted in game, but can be edited in controller files with notepad.

PD: I suppose it is necessary to have realfeel plugin installed on rfactor previously to make it work

Thank you so much!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back