Rumble Effect for XBOX360 Pad

Hi guys!

Can someone please tell me if this game supports rumble effects (vibration) for Joypads? I would really like to buy this game and the main factor why is holding me back is a lack of rumble effect for pads :(

Will you guys work on it? I know it sounds strange that this game is played with a pad but I can't afford a wheel for now :)

Ty for your replies!

Thank you Fabio!

I would really like to buy this game! I tried COpa Petrobras and there is no FFB or rumble effect in this game (I presume it's basically the same game just with the limited content).

I really hope you will work on it because there are few of us who would immediately buy this game if you ad a rumble effect :)

Thank you and enjoy ;)

Hey Vojko,

There are plans to work on enabling rumble for gamepads, but right now I can't give you an estimated date for that (as you can imagine, things are pretty hectic around here!). Thanks for your patience.

Once again thank you for you answer :)

I understand that there are some much more important things to do before doing anything around gamepad rumble so you don't need to give any ETA when will you be able to implement it but please don't forget on it in the future :)

I can wait patiently and hopefully see some good news this year :) I am sure all things will go well and wish you good luck with all projects your are currently working on :)

Therefore you have gained my trust and I am gonna support you by buying GSCE ASAP :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 13.8%