Resource icon

Cars Ruf RT35 version 1.20

Login or Register an account to download this content
gvse submitted a new resource:

Ruf RT35 - Ruf RT35 and RT35s

This is Ruf RT35 and Ruf RT35S: RWD, flat6, turbo-charged, PDK versions. Both models are based on the Ruf RGT8 by Slightly Mad Studios. All models, textures and sounds by SMS except the orange gt3rs texture (by me).
The RT35S has the wing donated by Ruf RT12.
Both cars have brand new physics designed by JDougNY and myself.

Installation instructions:
1. you need unpacked bootfiles (by Autoprophet [here] or...

Read more about this resource...

Yes, the car works in 7.0 and 7.1.
Glad you got it sorted. If the instructions are unclear please let me know and I will try to make them easier to follow.

Yes, the car works in 7.0 and 7.1.
Glad you got it sorted. If the instructions are unclear please let me know and I will try to make them easier to follow.
Instructions are great. It was my mistake. I was trying to start mods with 32-bit version. :)

edit -- nvm, didnt follow the instructions :)
when i go to pCARS--vehicles the only folder that appears is "textures". when i right click it says there are 5 folders...tried manually entering the path to the physics folder but it says it cant find it. using windows 10, any idea whats wrong? i even thinki have it set to show hidden folders...

i have the same problem
I dont have in the directory vehicles a vehicleslist.txt
in standard installation there is no jsmge only in Assetto corsa

Please follow instructions. You have to have unpacked bootfiles activated before you can do anything else. Use JSGME (google it) to activate the bootfiles. Autoprophet's bootfiles contain JSGME if memory serves me right.

thanks
I did it it all, first unzip bootfiles, ruf, run jsmge and make the entries etc.
What I dont find is your point 6
6. navigate to pCars\Vehicles\physics\tires and add tyres for the new cars under Supercar tires: "RUF_RGT8RS16" and "RUF__RT35S16." To do so find AUDI_R8_V10_PLUS and put next to it
Code:
RUF_RGT8RS16, RUF__RT35S16,

In the directory tires (not tyre) I have just 1 file an lg file.
what should be there inside?
If I start pcars I select the car ruf rt35 then its loading with the track some seconds and then the screen get black, after 10 seconds again the program aborts with a failure message.

Can you help me
Thanks a lot.

Yes, the game will crash because you haven't added tires for your new car. If you have that directory then probably you installed unpacked bootfiles ok. The file extension is rg, not lg. Open this file with a text editor and follow the instructions.
What you can do is use the "replace" command (which most text editors should have) and replace
Code:
AUDI_R8_V10_PLUS,
with
Code:
AUDI_R8_V10_PLUS, RUF_RGT8RS16, RUF__RT35S16,

There should be 6 instances which you need to replace.

gvse updated Ruf RT35 with a new update entry:

physics rewrite and compatibility with game version 10.3

RUF RT35 & RT35S
Created by JDougNY and (to a much lesser degree) GvsE
Both vehiclea are based on Ruf RGT8.

Model and sounds by SMS.
Custom physics and model modifications by JDougNY and GvsE.
For version 1.20 JDougNY has completely rewritten physics and
- RT35 is now 4WD and
- RT35S RWD.

Download:

Installation instructions* for game version 10.3:
1. After extracting the archive move the MODS folder to your Project Cars directory
1.1 There are 2 versions of the vehicle:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back