AC RUF CTR @ Monza 66 - Sun 28 Dec 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
:(
Late sign outs (after 18:00) are equal to no shows.
If you can't join in time, please make sure you sign out before 18:00 GMT.

Damn I blew my pitstop, because I basically didn't remember how's it done in AC, lol. So when I noticed I had my old tyres still on, I decided to call it a day. I was climbing nicely from the back row, I think I was 6th at best, but also caused one accident, I think. My apologies to the driver who was inside me when braking into Parabolica. My back end stepped out under braking, causing a collision, and then I saw a car flying in the air! Would like to see a replay of how that came about!

That was me Jyri. I took the inside line to keep it safe and brake early, but then you hit me. When you started braking your car slided to the right and hit me on my left side. The problem was my car went airborn and rollover so I finished on the pits with 1 less lap.

I was kind of conservative at the begining and then start to take a good pace and getting positions ahead. It was a shame. This was good and fun racing.

That was me Jyri. I took the inside line to keep it safe and brake early, but then you hit me. When you started braking your car slided to the right and hit me on my left side. The problem was my car went airborn and rollover so I finished on the pits with 1 less lap.

Sorry about that. Load cell was nicely adjusted to prevent lock-ups, so the slip took me by surprise. Still don't understand how your car got airborne though, collision seemed to be minor on my end.

Good race guys, had an awesome qualify lap considering 0 practice on that combo but after 2nd lap i had visitors in my house and i had to remove my headphones, therefore no sound, therefore out of the track i go 3-4 times and not only that i had to pit 3 times because i run out of fuel on 19th lap.

Thankfully i had enough speed to reach the pitstops :D

Had some nice mid pack racing though, was cool.

See you on next race.

Nice race with a whole lot of sliding!

During the mid of the race I decided to drop the boost to 70-60% and try to finish without a pitstop. I ran out of fuel at the last lap just before the parabolica but I managed to finish with the help of a yellow RUF :) Thanks @Tobias Röhner for the push, I wouldn't have made it without you heheheh!

@Stelios Fevgatos and @Akis Kevrekidis next time, take one of these :p
Road_Train_Australia.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%