Rubens Barrichello joins Stock Car V8

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
After finishing his rookie season in the IndyCar Series in a 12th overall position, Rubens Barrichello continues to race the rest of the year in the Brazilian Stock Car V8 series. The 40 year old ex-Formula One star has signed a contract with Medley/Full Time.

Barrichello will make his official debut in the "Race of the Million" but rumors say he might already debut during the Curitiba event on the 21st of October.

Image: globo
View the Post on the Blog

i think its clear cut that Rubens wants back in F1...how do u convince people u still have it?..well, you drive fast cars as much as u can to keep your edge on...and he has...someone should bring him back for one more season and then retire him in proper fashion

He has earned that...proper retirement that is..from F1

I wish him the best. It would be nice to be able to watch some Brazilian Stock car races. Is there any outlet online to watch the championship in the US?

i think its clear cut that Rubens wants back in F1...how do u convince people u still have it?..well, you drive fast cars as much as u can to keep your edge on...and he has...someone should bring him back for one more season and then retire him in proper fashion

He has earned that...proper retirement that is..from F1
Exactly, I want to see Rubens finish his career in F1 with style too. Who knows, I just hope!

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back