Rubbish Thrustmaster Shop UK

Tried to take advantage of Thrustmaster's black Friday week offer last night and buy a T300 Ferrari alcantara package plus the pro pedals. Massively unsuccessful time. Couldn't buy anything! Tried to checkout with PayPal, the website couldn't produce an invoice for me. Tried to use my debit card, no luck either. Can't remember the exact error that came up but it wouldn't let me confirm my order. Very frustrating. Is this common with their website? Can't seen to find any support from thrustmaster themselves.

Tried to take advantage of Thrustmaster's black Friday week offer last night and buy a T300 Ferrari alcantara package plus the pro pedals. Massively unsuccessful time. Couldn't buy anything! Tried to checkout with PayPal, the website couldn't produce an invoice for me. Tried to use my debit card, no luck either. Can't remember the exact error that came up but it wouldn't let me confirm my order. Very frustrating. Is this common with their website? Can't seen to find any support from thrustmaster themselves.
Did you mail them about the problem. Many companies help you to still get that offer if you explain them their website was unresponsive or not working properly.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back