F1 2013 Rubbered In Track

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like some help guys.

I stole this image from another thread
Screenshot40705_zps06221996.png

My game does not rubber in like that, even with max settings. It hasn't rubbered in like that since 2010, and I haven't got it working since.

For guys who do get the rubbering in track, can you post your specs/game settings? I'd love to see this effect.

Woah, dude, that was like 2 weeks ago hahah

Also, wasn't the argument about whether or not the rubbering in effect appears or not? Not about the latency problems? I don't play online so I am not affected by this.

The line appears so I'm happy and the game is near perfect for me. I have been having awesome races so far. Really enjoyable.

1. I am not 'dude' - I find this titulation incredibly disrespectful
2. I am sorry my response was so late. As I actually have a life I do not respond always on time.
3. I am glad you like the game. I personally don't settle for second best-but that is personal preference.

1. I am not 'dude' - I find this titulation incredibly disrespectful
2. I am sorry my response was so late. As I actually have a life I do not respond always on time.
3. I am glad you like the game. I personally don't settle for second best-but that is personal preference.

Woah, what is your problem?
I wasn't trying to be offensive in anyway, and I apologise if i have offended you. Your response was just really late, that's all. Last time I checked, 'dude' wasn't a disrespectful term.

I actually find it mildly offensive that you're implying that I (or anyone else for that matter) dont have a life simply because I am able to reply within a day or so. That's just an absurd 10 year old styled accusation.

Geesh. Some people. :O_o:

Last edited:
I wasn't trying to be offensive in anyway, and I apologise if i have offended you. Your response was just really late, that's all. Last time I checked, 'dude' wasn't a disrespectful term.

I actually find it mildly offensive that you're implying that I (or anyone else for that matter) dont have a life simply because I am able to reply within a day or so. That's just an absurd 10 year old styled accusation.

I don't have a problem per se actually. But as for implying: Your underlying arrogant attitude pisses me off. Lets go our ways and agree on the fact, that we don't like each other. Bye bye.

P.S.: Calling someone a 'dude' is ok between mates, peers and people of the same age group. We are neither thus it is disrespectful. Apology accepted.

Last edited:
I don't have a problem per se actually. But as for implying: Your underlying arrogant attitude pisses me off. Lets go our ways and agree on the fact, that we don't like each other. Bye bye.

Are you kidding? After all the utter dross and rubbish you have spat on this thread about this game (why you're still here I have no clue), for you to have the audacity to say that I have an arrogant attitude is just beyond ridiculous.

Nothing I've said to you has been rude or arrogant in anyway. You've been highly complacent to disregard anyone who disagrees with you. I apologized for being, apparently, offensive (how I have no idea lol), and you chose to ignore that, instead coming back with an insult towards me.

You also failed to address the main point of my previous comment when I stated that you missed the point in your very late comment today, in that this thread is not about the latency issues the game experiences, it's about the rubbered in line. So how on earth you started using that as ammunition is beyond me.

Please read my comment carefully this time before writing back with another numbered list that fails to address the actual point of my comment.

I have nothing against you, you just seem determined to hate on me and anyone else who actually, dare I say, enjoys this game for what it is.

I did not imply anything btw. That is stellar conjecture. The terms 'absurd', 'ten year old' and 'accusation' have absolutely ZERO to do with my post. Ridiculous!

Are you kidding? After all the utter dross and rubbish you have spat on this thread about this game (why you're still here I have no clue), for you to have the audacity to say that I have an arrogant attitude is just beyond ridiculous.

Nothing I've said to you has been rude or arrogant in anyway. You've been highly complacent to disregard anyone who disagrees with you. I apologized for being, apparently, offensive (how I have no idea lol), and you chose to ignore that, instead coming back with an insult towards me.

You also failed to address the main point of my previous comment when I stated that you missed the point in your very late comment today, in that this thread is not about the latency issues the game experiences, it's about the rubbered in line. So how on earth you started using that as ammunition is beyond me.

Please read my comment carefully this time before writing back with another numbered list that fails to address the actual point of my comment.

I have nothing against you, you just seem determined to hate on me and anyone else who actually, dare I say, enjoys this game for what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back