F1 2013 Rubbered In Track

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like some help guys.

I stole this image from another thread
Screenshot40705_zps06221996.png

My game does not rubber in like that, even with max settings. It hasn't rubbered in like that since 2010, and I haven't got it working since.

For guys who do get the rubbering in track, can you post your specs/game settings? I'd love to see this effect.

Yup i can confirm it,even thou i dont like to play on less than 125 fps ,when i cap my fps trough nvidia inspector it appears but its unplayable at 30 frames atleast for me .
My rig is ,
i7 2600k 5.2Ghz 1.47vCore Under custom water build
16 GB Corsair Domination 2133(OC) 7-7-7-15
Asus Maximus Extreme 4 p67
3x 580GTX Asus DirectCU II Under custom waster build (Oced 1050/2500) from 785/2004
2x SSD Raid 0 OCZ Vertex 3 128 GB Each
3 HDD WD Black Caviar 2TB Each for storage
PSU: Seasonic 1250 W
Case : Cooler Master HAF X

I'm not sure if the drying line coincides with the rubbering in effect, but I just had a race at Suzuka that went from wet to dry, and i got the drying line.
First time i've had a wet dynamic race, so it's the first time i've seen it. It looks great if its any constellation.

I've had the rubbered in effect come and go, so not sure if this is the same.

My Specs:
Windows 7
Intel Core 2 Duo E8600 3.34Ghz
8GB Corsair Vengeance RAM
Radeon HD 6870 XFX
750W PSU
Logitech G27

2013-10-20_00001.jpg

Last edited:
"I'm not sure if the drying line coincides with the rubbering in effect....."

Yes, it should. At least, that is my understanding of the coding. I am not sure if Steffan agrees as we came to our different work-arounds entirely separately (but oddly at nearly exactly the same time!)

I've tried to use only one core but with no results...
Is there any solution for this?
I have na intel i7 4770K and an ati 7970

No, assuming you are starting the game and then killing the other 3 cores then the game will continue to try to run on workermap4 but there will be no threads active and it will turn into a slide show and, eventually, crash.

If you are disabling all but one core in the bios then you are running on 2 threads (assuming you have hyper threading enabled) and it will run very badly.

All the above aside, why are you doing any of this...just limit your frame rate to 30 fps, that can be done in a number of ways on an ati card.

could you take a pic for me next time you play and have the racing-line appear (optimal case would be after at least 7 laps or so)!thx in advance

SO it appears i was mistaken - the marks on the track i was seeing are not the rubbering in line... it was just the track texture. Guess i was over excited.

Oh and that screen shot in the first post- not sure we should all be looking to get the marks that dark.. there is some sort of light mod enabled on it. Look at the sky in that shot, and the one i had made from the same track under clear conditions...

They arent close... and im guessing that in my haste, the fact that the first shot had a mod, the disregarded the color change had me thinking i was seeing the same thing..

long story short- i was wrong. sorry.

SO it appears i was mistaken - the marks on the track i was seeing are not the rubbering in line... it was just the track texture. Guess i was over excited.

Oh and that screen shot in the first post- not sure we should all be looking to get the marks that dark.. there is some sort of light mod enabled on it. Look at the sky in that shot, and the one i had made from the same track under clear conditions...

They arent close... and im guessing that in my haste, the fact that the first shot had a mod, the disregarded the color change had me thinking i was seeing the same thing..

long story short- i was wrong. sorry.

no problem! but its irrelevant if the guy from the first picture is using a gfx mod, because my unmodded game looks the same when applying the 30 frames limit! i just wanted to show you and others who think they have the racing line appearing that they are not getting the "real" thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 237 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%