Rtx 2060 triple screen ?

Going to move this to the hardware forums, i am sure somebody from the community will know an answer if this card will support three screens

Upvote 0
An RTX 2060 will run 3 monitors. You will need to balance details and frame rate for each game to your liking. An RTX will certainly not run full details on the most demanding games. It all depends on when is the minimum level of detail you will accept before you say this doesn't look good enough.

I am running an RTX 2070 on a triple 1440 system and think it is fine. I would certainly like more power to run more details and frame rates however the performance is ok for now.

Upvote 0
An RTX 2060 will run 3 monitors. You will need to balance details and frame rate for each game to your liking. An RTX will certainly not run full details on the most demanding games. It all depends on when is the minimum level of detail you will accept before you say this doesn't look good enough.

I am running an RTX 2070 on a triple 1440 system and think it is fine. I would certainly like more power to run more details and frame rates however the performance is ok for now.
thanks bro.

you helped me. I think that 40-50 fps will be at medium settings

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 161 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline